or Connect

Posts by Piobaire

I like to take road trips. I don't want to have to rent a car to take road trips. Once a month I drive to a nearby city for a business meeting. I don't want to have to rent a car for that. I also understand battery life drops from driving fast. I like to drive fast.Also, if I understand things correctly, they want to upcharge you to get faster charging. I do not want to pay that as I'm cheap.I agreed with you tech will improve, and at that time, I'll reevaluate.
That's exactly why. I think it was an EO, so if so, another reason to hate EOs.Yeah, interested to see how tech here will develop. It's not about the engine, as that one Telsa already clocks in well under four seconds, it's about the battery and charging.
Well done my e-sons!
It's the slowest in the GL lineup by far. It waddles through the 0-60 in 8.3 seconds. Yes, it has a crap ton of torque, but I don't pull a trailer.http://www.mbusa.com/mercedes/vehicles/model/class-GL/model-GL350BTC#!layout=/vehicles/model/specs&class=GL&model=GL350BTC&waypoint=model-specsAt least the diminished 450 get in well under seven seconds: ...
I'm not against the demise of N/A per se. What I am against is replacing all the large displacement N/A's with smaller forced induction engines and then people trying to pretend they drive the same. MB, I'm talking to you.
Completed my first tune. Nothing fancy but I did all the percussion sequencing, created the (overly simple) melody, etc. The only thing I plugged in premade was the "pad" portion. I've also made song fragments using a "construction kit" of premade loops and samples designed for movie producers, DJs, etc. You can always toss in some stuff you did yourself, like I added my own bass line to one, after you figure out what key it's in.
Don't be a dick.
You asked a question and I answered. Don't blame me if you don't like the answer.
I didn't want to rush to judgement that you were a dick so I want to thank you for providing more data points. Dick.
It feels like the complete opposite of when I read one of your posts.