or Connect

Posts by Piobaire

For some reason the Scary Snowman youtubes make me chuckle.
It seems all up in the air if Melissa McCarthy will reprise her well regarded role as "Sookie" on the Gilmore Girls.
That's one of the oldest sales tricks, the take away. Here's a gift so let me in. What? You won't let me in? Well I'm taking back my gift. Don't you want to let me in now?
They're actually pretty easy to piss off on certain topics.
Finished "River" last night. I feel sorry for his new partner and his wife.
Even better...they were "dead broke" just 16 years ago and now have a combined net worth somewhere around $120 million PLUS they control somewhere between 1/4 and 1/2 a billion dollars with their Foundation.
This will tell you how long ago I was up on cycling....my Trek had downtube shifters and I had it converted.
Yup, back when I was riding, Ti was not for heavier guys nor was carbon. My Trek aluminum back then would make you pee blood from a century of bad roads but damn was it stiff. Nice to see carbon has developed the way it has. I was looking at the aluminum Synapse as it apparently has some "suspension" that makes it more comfy. The Synapse carbon 105 (sans disc) is about $800 more than the aluminum 105 disc and carbon 105 disc is about 1.1k more. I'm zeroing in on the...
Thanks for that post and welcome aboard. Tire width was on my mind as I can see needing to do a little hard packed trail from time to time between paved connections. Comfort is also important.
Have you considered adding sizzurp and making a new dish?