or Connect

Posts by Piobaire

Point of order: it was a prosecutor that wanted the change hence no client to have bias against.
I freely admit that people need to stay off my lawn.I actually think it's sort of cool and also funny the black chic in the video was employing vocal fry so heavily. I say this as she was tossing some heavy shade at white folks, and no doubt in her mind affluent white folks, and I associate the use of vocal fry with white chics from middle class/UMC backgrounds.
So to bring this back to the case at hand...did the judge display a bias or did the judge render a sentencing many in the public disapprove of and this is what made the prosecutor demand reassignment? Also, even CNN is saying this move is highly unusual in occurrence. Is this correct?
You raise a good point.
Yeah, but we're all comfortable with justice being purchased with money by now.
I hope you're right and the power of change.org petitions and SJWs on social media doesn't change this.
My world is falling apart...I failed my exam.
The curly sideburns.
I think so but I'll defer to folks like HB or Ethan who clearly have more knowledge than me on the topic of guns.I remember when the original ban when into effect. There was no youtube back in the dark ages but I remember evening news shows (hah, remember when those were where people got most of their news?) where someone would take the action from a hunting rifle, drop it into a different stock, and suddenly it was banned.
Agreed and that is the point I was driving at. As to value judgement...that leads back to being intoxicated. I mean, I know I'd never eat a double order of poutine at 3am when I'm sober. I'm not saying some sort of punishment should not be involved but I am saying it's bogus not to acknowledge the ability to make judgments in our usual manner exists when we're drunk/otherwise high.Again, I've got no answers, but was reacting to the thought this is a simple concept and...