or Connect

Posts by Piobaire

I would suggest, that since everyone in academia constantly complains about all the job politics, it's a method to insert said politics into the performance appraisal process so one can reward allies/supporters and punish enemies/detractors.
There is no try. There is only do or not do. /Yoda.
Just started The Almighty Johnsons while I work out. It's a campy, low budget series from New Zealand where a family of brothers are mortal incarnations of Norse gods. It's watchable enough it will get me through work outs for awhile.
Gomey is going to laugh, as I resisted used so hard, but look for a Tele on www.reverb.com That's where I got both my Tele and my J-bass. The Tele was three years old, in absolute mint condition, and I paid 1.4k under retail for it. Same deal with my bass and I only paid 40% of retail. You just have to be patient. I fished for nearly nine months until I landed that bass.
I notice his lawn could use a mowing. So much for a life that affords him time to do yard work. Also, who puts area rugs over wall to wall carpeting (that isn't female and 70+)?
It's a very big if and the cash in period will surely be years. I really continue to be extremely happy with my Tele...the more I play it the more I love it type thing. I'd want Custom Shop as I want exactly the same neck as my Tele and I'd want a really unique finish. I won't go any dark burst as the Tele has that covered (it's why my bass is not a burst and part of what took so long to land a bass as so many are dark bursts) and want something in nitro and...
CE this shit. Also, never forget Alex P. Keaton had hippy parents. See the relation?
The front is just a maple veneer over the alder body. The back is the alder grain. If, and that's a big if, I ever get another guitar it's going to be a Custom Shop Strat something like this.
https://reverb.com/item/877456-2015-fender-stratocaster-custom-shop-custom-deluxe-strat-aaa-quilt-top-sunrise-orange-matte-finish Love the look.
I know there's multiple ways to skin this cat but http://www.sonos.com/products/wireless-stereo-components with my in ceiling speakers around the house and home theatre system really rocks. The app also lets you stream a huge number of internet radio stations and being able to control the whole thing from your smart phone is awesome.