or Connect

Posts by Piobaire

Went out for brunch with some friends and just got back in as we segued into happy hour. It's too bad every day could not be like today.
Just in case that was directed at me I never claimed he said that and actually called neo-Nazi. It was just Ethan was trying to make out someone yelling that phrase in a mass shooting could mean a number of things and we all know that's really not the case. Yes, the phrase can be used in different contexts with different modifiers in the sentence, but as he was making this a contextual lesson let's not forget the context of mass shootings.
Given your lame-ass question that's as serious an answer as it deserves.Durr.
He's always free to say that's what happened.
She disobeyed the lawful order concerning where her foot should be so deserved everything she got. Also, the cops comments about black folk should in now way be taken as another data point concerning systemic racism in policing.
Well that certainly makes me feel better about the state of policing.Please tell me that's not a serious question.Not everyone here agrees with this...which is the point of so much of this.Again, please tell me this is not a serious question.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/23/us/politics/dnc-emails-sanders-clinton.htmlAs if we needed proof the DNC machinery was not owned and operated by Hillary?
You've nicely explained the different ways it might be employed within a given context. So, within the context of a mass shooting, how would the shooter likely use it?
Each to his own.
Why else does one thumb something unless they agree with the poster? Also, you don't occasionally see who thumbed a post?