or Connect

Posts by Piobaire

And we have today's winner of the Netwebs.
I belong to an outdoor range and usually shoot on the 100 yard rifle range. My 10/22 is not fit for more than that. I'm not sure yet what I'll put on the AR. Maybe a quick change mount so I can do a red dot for tactical and something better for shooting at 100 yards.
Little do you know it's actually video of Kunk doing bench presses.
All good points but for the reason which is, "Because I can. America! Fuck yeah!"
Could Edina please be given the custom title of "Urgent Emailer" or something similar?Relevant reason:
Someone just won the Internet today.
Mauro, I want to get sure to buy an AR that can chamber both rounds. Thoughts on models to examine?
The final season starts this Sunday. The first couple of seasons I'll admit I was a real fan. It was a bit different, pretty hot and sexy at times, and fun to watch. I think last couple of seasons have been mostly pretty lame excepting a few highlights or interesting scenes. I caught a rerun of last year's finale last night and am ready to watch the final season. Looks pretty apocalyptic and I plan to watch just to see the series through to the end. And some of the...
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/amc-renews-breaking-bad-spinoff-713405
I think I need to get my AR15 this fall. Think I can get a decent one for 1.2k or so?