or Connect

Posts by Piobaire

You're in GTA and the best you can do is Subway?
I posted that very video here months ago.
They do blow but sometimes life dictates something has to blow. Have you thought of getting an induction cookpad? I bet you can get one for less than 100% and you get better control. Also, based on experience when I was a renter as a kid, coils will burn imprints into things like copper bottom pots.
Random question to our illustrious body: Has anyone here eaten at Noma?
Still want to know who's tit that glass is modeled on.
I am not saying modern turbocharging has not improved but part of this is basic physics. Here's the definition of torque from wiki:So the explosion in the piston chamber forces the piston down, the connecting rod transmits that force to the crankshaft and we get rotational movement. I've probably not said that completely correct but that's the gist. With larger displacement the stroke can produce better leverage. The concept of torque was first developed through...
Different platforms have different settings and abilities and I'm not sure the new platform allows those things. I've seen them too and agree, if possible, it would cut down spam.I think G's answer is driven by the fact he and the other mods have made the mistake so many people do: they turned an activity they did to relax or blow off steam into a part time job. If I was G I'd get a little titchy about folks repeatedly complaining when I was volunteering my free time,...
After driving it I think that 6.7 is optimistic. Also, even my SA agrees with me, passing is highly degraded. Again, there's just no replacement for displacement to get real world usable torque. As to the model line up Benz has already done to the SL what the article says is going to happen to the GL. The new SL400, with the V6 in question, is the entry level SL for only 84k. The SL550 starts at 107k. The SL400 also shows it's not a bad engine given the performance...
I actually saw that yesterday while we were at TJs. Then we went to happy hour and had fresh made foie gras poutine.
CE shit.