or Connect

Posts by Piobaire

The finger independence thing is not my problem. Mine is my old hands are a little stiff so big stretches, like that one I ran into in EBYT, cause me a problem.
Well we know it wasn't Conne.
Wine and fish tacos. Thought we saw Panera Girl though.
On the West Coast right now and out for some morning shopping and exploring. Saw this and thinking of Conne made me smile. Should we go here for lunch?
First sign of old age. Next you'll want people off your lawn.
Agreed. It sucks that his mother is getting shanked by crappy middle management and special flower Millennials.
Didn't you specifically mention the special flowers graduating now require full time pay for part time hours? Sounds like the problem is management needs to cater to the special flowers. If they had your mother's work ethic they'd get nothing and they'd like it!
Since this is the pissed off thread...imaging living your life sandwiched between the two most wretched generations, the Boomers and the Millenials. That's something worthy of being pissed off at.
It sounds to me like Millenials are at the heart of the problem the mother of jarude is facing so I think we should all be backing him.
That's true and I should have remembered. I need to be more precise when replying to Linksie as he counts on us so much for advice.