or Connect

Posts by Piobaire

http://www.menwithfibro.com/home.htmlSeriously though fibro I bet about 80-90% of all fibro diagnosis can be described by the same profile.
If they just did a full size, AWD SUV with a 500 mile range I would be all over it.
You just wish you could participate in something as cool as that gathering.
The first time fibro crossed my radar was back in the 90s and oddly enough it was while I was getting my grad degree in public health. It's a two year program and really not that difficult. It only required 45 credits plus and internship with terminal paper/presentation on the internship. So 45 credits, at the standard 3 credits per class, and 15 classes in two years. There was a wealthy Jewish girl from Boston in our class. Never held a job, something of a...
You are correct. Sorry about the typo. Now tell me the clan of the Cairn and I'll be impressed! Double points for the clan that clan served.Edit: Cool story bro:A few years ago, at a gathering of the clans on Samhain, a guy walks up to us and says he lives on the Isle of Skye and just landed, he's one of us, and could he party with us tonight. Was very cool. Torch lit ceremony that night. Was so awesome. I was still playing and marched with the pipers that...
Life, she be good. My only grief is Mercedes has changed the engine in the GL 450 and my lease is up. How about you? Things good there? How's the guitar playing going?
Are you on it, the lamb?
Clan history is known. My paternal grandparents were from Scotland in the 1870s and my maternal side traces directly from the Isle of Sky (the independent kingdom we ruled for 300 years).
More or less via Scotland. Fuckers conquered much of it. Mr. Viking here could easily be my younger brother. Some folks here have met me and can attest to this. K-silk, you listening?
Go into one of the shitters and see if they try and get into your locked stall.