or Connect

Posts by Piobaire

Apparently one can transport them in rice like that. I've no idea and will report back.
There's seven nice ones tucked away in there.
Got some good news about my tax return today, got some bad news, so I'm putting it here. Good news is I'm getting a hefty cheque back. Bad news is my CPA fucked up last year, to the tune of about 7.5k, and he figured that out due to the delta between a certain line item deduction this year vs. last (last year's was double). Yeah, he double entered a deduction last year. He's paying all penalties and interest but that 7.5k still feels like a take away this year and now...
It didn't; it took just one ep. Some people took a season to realize it was good but that has nothing to do with the state of goodness of the program.
This one is fairly esoteric. Bruichladdich Distillery, an Islay Scotch producer, makes a gin they call "The Botanist" with botanicals gathered in the Highlands. It's distilled in an old and rare still, a Lomond still, and is the only gin made in Islay. It's a decent gin, does have quite the nose to it, and about as esoteric as you can get. Will come in way under your $100, about $40-50, so you can afford to get him another bottle.
I'm sort of the opposite on The Wire. If you don't like it by the end of the first ep you're probably not going to like it.
Preachy shows suck and The Wire did not suck. Treme is unbearable for me.
She's insufferable because she thinks she's smarter and cooler than you are and wants you to know it.
With the maid participating.
Talk about the demi a bit?