or Connect

Posts by Piobaire

Not sure where you're getting your info but underground is pretty much done for all new construction. Only in old sections of most cities do you even see poles anymore.
I thought this was in process?
Nope. Two reasons:1) It's a lease2) That engine is never going to equal the engine in the 2014. Never.Also, one of the MB mechanics actually is a friend from my old neighborhood.Edit: going to go drive the big Infiniti, whatever they're calling that model these days. Decided I'd take off work early and go do it. I hate being unsettled in my car situation.
Drove it. Meh. Behaves like one would expect a 3.0 litre V6 bi-turbo would behave in a full size SUV. The real world driving characteristics are far inferior to the 4.7 litre V8 bi-turbo and actually are inferior to the normally aspirated V8 in my 2012. In a full size SUV you simply need the type of torque that only displacement can truly give you. We left it at them ordering one built exactly how I want it on good faith. It will get here in November and we'll try...
Fuck off.
Do you actually scramble the eggs in the vitamix or just mix them?
Slash is correct. Appointment is at 11 this morning. Interested to see how this goes.
Probably not the last though.
More on the cliff thing: http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-magazine-monitor-29127057
Get with the program, grup.