or Connect

Posts by Piobaire

From last weekend and basically varying degrees of awesome:
Back in the late 80s/early 90s, when the US dollar was worth .40 more than the Canadian, when an American paid with a $20 or a $50 I'd give them exact change back in Canadian and tell them we only took US at par. We all did it and made big bucks just changing those Yankee dollars in at the bank the next day.
I've been saying that since the 1980s when Letterman brought to my attention this is how that word is said.
Screw the long part underneath the table top, put the loop part on the leg, and there you go. Maybe not this one in particular but you should get the idea.
Screw on some sort of hasp so you must trigger the mechanism while pulling the leg?
She's what I call, "CNN white."
Looks like chicken? Lamb > chicken.
Interesting to read the reactions some viewers are having on the reactions of other viewers. It's all so very meta and Weiner wins.
'Dat ZHP.
I've had bear on a number of occasions as one of my brother-in-laws gets one most every year. Bear pot roast was usually pretty good but it can depend per animal. Bear ribs pretty good. Moose is pretty much hard to deal with but moose steaks done with bacon are not bad...because, bacon I guess.