or Connect

Posts by Piobaire

I hear never ending complaints from Canadian friends/family about Rogers.
http://www.newnownext.com/rep-louie-gohmert-gay-people-cant-help-if-we-need-to-restart-the-human-race-in-space/05/2016/While making a general floor speech Gohmert was following the general script by intimating same sex couples might not be able to save humanity in an extinction level event. All was good and then he made this blunder thus removing his credibility and possibly ending his political career:His membership in the "Young Earth Society" was instantly revoked.
It's actually pretty surprising how often I put down both rows of passenger seats and I put the third row down all the time. For instance it's not uncommon for me in the fall to have six or seven cases of wine arrive at once to my office. Now, they'd no doubt fit on the Porsche but it would certainly be more squeezy. We also do one-three road trips a year where having all that room is essential.Keep in mind, unlike you an HRoi, I do keep us limited to a single vehicle...
It's all good.
Dood, that was a traditional saying for someone that has passed. Just a little class is all I'm asking here. EtO I expect this shit from but I used to hold you to a higher standard.
Took my friends Cayenne Turbo for another exploratory ride tonight. When we got back he said to his wife, "I just kept my mouth shut and hung on tight."
Was told tonight how buff I'm looking by a complete stranger, pretty hot, about 20 years younger than me. I'm no where near 10% body fat.Swagger.
To be accurate, my f-i-l's nuts. May his name be a blessing.
And I said "the south" not "from the south."
In 90 minutes I shall be sipping wine and pondering the sushi menu. And there shall be no boiled peanuts!