or Connect

Posts by Piobaire

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions...no matter how incorrect they might be.
Pig is even better at this.
Really sorry to read this. Pets really add a lot to our lives.
You can probably sleep easy knowing that manager has been terminated. That stuff doesn't fly in front of customers.
Was thinking that myself Sunday night. I wonder if he has a big movie or something he had to go work on and asked for that?
You wish.
If you're speaking to me my butt does not suck. It does blow on a regular basis though just like Old Faithful.
Yelp sucks, full stop.
Got an odd deal on Saturday. My wine distributor friend has this deal with a local market so he can sell wine to people directly. He gave me a call and said there were two baker's dozen cases waiting for me, go take a look, and if I wanted them they were a flat $7 a bottle. We drove down and pawed through them and bought. Here's a couple bottles from the stash and if anyone knows anything about them let me know:
Mine were too for undergrad, and even my first grad degree...then I had to do graduate level quantitative work, and it was a true bitch and something I just slogged through, never really internalizing mastery of it. Unless you're a Christopher Hirata or Terrence Tao type at some point you're going to run into stuff you're just going to have to put forth some effort to master.