Posts by Piobaire

Rain screwed up my day plans.
Gotta say last night was a blast too. My only complaint is dinner was completely void of both caviar and foie gras. Other than that, some fantastic wines, great food, and superb companionship in a beautiful venue. Some days my life does not suck.
Not completely incorrect. I did get in a really nice work out, 90% finished what I wanted to get done work wise, and just put some big, meaty prime short ribs down to sous vide for Sunday's dinner. Mrs. Piob will be home in about 1.5 hours and then it's time to head out for happy hour and dinner with friends.
For some reason I feel I should post this link here: http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-38967725
My wife snagged the bigger and better walk in closet for our master suite. It's outfitted in a similar fashion and she loves it. I'm very cucked jealous.
I too am "working" from home today. I plan to go lift weights in about 30 minutes...after I finish writing a report, of course.
Drinking has levels too. I will have you know I am considered by the drinking community as being at the Exalted High Master level.
And as of this morning I'm not! Thanks, Trump!
Cats crap in a box. Cats > dogs.
As of yesterday I'm "rich."