or Connect

Posts by jhva3

They just raised prices on Saturday nights in New York so they must be doing well.
I use it all the time. I live in Jersey City, so to get back home from Manhattan it is actually cheaper than taking a cab and you can stay inside drinking until they arrive. They're usually really fast and pull up in a towncar or large SUV.
Cutaway with curved collar stays?
I got this one from black fleece. The bow comes out smaller than the ones you have there. Also probably cheaper: http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Merchant_Id=1&Section_Id=715&Product_Id=1385576&Parent_Id=711&default_color=BLACK&sort_by=newArrivals§ioncolor=§ionsize=
I read they are only showing the one fight on TV, no matter what.
I use JVC Marshmallows. They're cheap (on Amazon Prime), comfortable and stay in your ears.
I'll buy if Cioni doesn't
PM sent
That has enough of a texture to it that I wouldn't think twice about wearing it as an odd coat. Maybe I'm just desensitized by the sight of so many guys in jeans and pinstriped jackets recently, but I don't think it would look bad at all. Not saying I'd buy it for that purpose, but if I already owned it as part of a suit and needed something in a pinch, I'd put it on.
I will buy them