or Connect

Posts by robin

Eh, the store's been going through a slow death over the past couple of years but at least they've found new focus and success in making their own goods.
Have you see the new sportsman chinos from Mister Freedom?
Guessing that they don't really need to show at Pitti Uomo anymore, as buyers will still be making visits to the showrooms in NYC or Tokyo anyhow. Could be something else going on too, as other big names are starting to opt out of Pitti as well, including Nigel Cabourn (who will be showing in Paris this year instead).
It's polka dot, and the vest can be reversed to show a blue pattern madras fabric.
I got the medium driver jacket for myself yesterday. It does run big.
I saw some smalls, but no xs's. They did better on carrying smaller sizes this season, but many sold out in earlier months.
No online store, just a blog: http://jackstrawclothing.blogspot.com They take phone orders for sure, not sure how good they are with email though. Jack Straw is the only store in town I like these days, so I support them where I can by spreading the word on sales and such (and for EG fans, they've become a great resource).
In person. They take phone orders though.
Jack's Straw sale started today, lots of good stuff left from EG, Barena, and Boglioli. If you go in also check the sale bin for past season stuff with crazy markdowns - I found some old CdG jackets for cheap.
Jack Straw's sale started today, and they have a good selection of items in various sizes left. (FWK is included too).