or Connect

Posts by Lynx_the_one

I need a slim, white dress shirt or tuxedo shirt by saturday (It's for my prom, the shirt that came with the rental tux is enormous, and I have no white shirts). I'm fine with it falling apart after one wash, it just needs to be inexpensive. Any suggestions?
Quote: Originally Posted by notwithit I think it's Naked & Famous, at 32oz. That's just dumb. 2 pounds of denim?
Quote: Originally Posted by shibbel Love how the box is $10 Extra. Shipping the box has got to ad some cost, right?
I like it.
Quote: Originally Posted by jet ^search this was just covered Amazing how many noobs signed up today I keep seeing jan 2011 join dates. I need to go back into lurk mode and concentrate on other things. This was quite amusing Not a fan of the New Years Resolution "Be more Stylish"?
I feel like slack, has made more posts today, then I've made on this site period.
Quote: Originally Posted by lmaozedong we need one of those creepy missed connections threads like on sufu. last night at cvs on wisconsin i saw a guy in completely beat raw jeans and i wondered if he was on one of these forums CVS on Wisconsin? In Bethesda?
If I wear a 9 in Chucks, I'd want a 42 in CP's, right?
Quote: Originally Posted by gumercindo Not sure if mentioned lately, but the RL store in Georgetown has a small section of the store dedicated to RRL. I don't recall seeing this before - new? Been there since RRL in georgetown closed.
Quote: Originally Posted by shoreman1782 Five Guys was way better F/W 2005. (5) Nah, really started going down-hill SS 2008