or Connect

Posts by otter

^ why no carbs in the morning?
i have seen guys go on all these diets, lose the weight, then 6 months later they have porked again...nothing wrong with that if you are in a competitive sport and need to lose the weight but the average person i recommend that ppl just make some lifestyle changes and just change the way they eat when formulating a persons daily food intake, i always include food that that person likes, not what i prefer, as that person has to eat that shit everyday, not me one...
Quote: Originally Posted by StephenHero Here's a hypothetical day. Breakfast Scrambled eggs (5 whites, 2 yolks) Apple Snack Almonds Glass of skim milk Lunch Salad with grilled chicken and light oil & vinegar dressing (Not Ranch or Caesar or anything described as creamy) (Workout) Post Workout Protein shake (milk + scoop of whey) Banana (You don't want fats after a workout; it slows protein...
Quote: Originally Posted by KitAkira My sheltie's smarter than your collie SHOTS FIRED! fuck you I PRESENT YOU ''DAZZLE'' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmcTW_FgL_U
Quote: Originally Posted by Teger yep. also the most neurotic. can be if you dont keep them stimulated , but mine is happy to lounge around too you also have to be careful you dont chose collies that have a strong herding instinct, because if you do and you dont live on a farm...you are then fucked i specified to the breeder that i wanted a pup with a calmer demeanour, luckily she decides around the 6 weeks which pup goes to who. She...
Quote: Originally Posted by Teger border collies are awesome. i have a border collie/acd mix.. was a ton of fun and a ton of work when he was younger. this is a male blue merle, and i have a chocolate and white one the smartest breed
Quote: Originally Posted by Teger I didn't think so. although dude has some weird body dysmorphia issues i bet.. not at all...i am more matter of fact i know a lot of ppl with dysmorphia issues, and trust me, they wouldnt post some of the pics that i have posted on some lame forums
Quote: Originally Posted by Teger otter, for someone who works out as much as you do, your pics kind of suck style wise. you can step it up. break in some of your jeans. btw is that real roid gyno ? i chose similar pics for reference purposes been a family man with 2 young kids who sit on my lap while eating their melting icecream, plus an active border collie that sits on my lap, soon adding a second one, i have realized that i need to...
Quote: Originally Posted by otter old pics with and without tuck look at these 2 pics, my stubborn tuck happy friend ( please ignore man boobs) accidental tuck, its actually worse as you cant see the whole body ( daughter cant take pics yet) EDIT: yeh yeh i know i am a narcissist, had to post of pics of myself sorry to quote my own pics, but i just want to reference the other pics in this pic, my tee which is similar to...
Quote: Originally Posted by HgaleK Like full range of motion sort of deal? The hardest part of a pull/chin up is starting it from a straight arm, so I figure that it must make some sort of difference. very true, its initial movement that places the most stress but dont move your elbows, they have to be fixed...this way you dont cheat