or Connect

Posts by otter

Quote: Originally Posted by KitAkira We understand, you don't like the way ToJ offerings are cut, can you go away now? i actually like what MR TOJ is offering, especially the other leathers, which btw i am considering buying i am just offering an unbiased opinion on that moto fit, which imo is too short there is no use saying ''wear shorter tees'' or ''higher rise jeans'' if thats not his style besides the length, i think that moto looks...
m00ba77, i am glad i amuse you , my feeling unloved friend i know what is wrong with your pics...its the overly smug, somewhat contrived look on your face that always shout ''look at me, i look fuckin good'' i dont know why i feel like punching you in the face, as i am not a violent person....its just that expression i am not saying that you dont look good, you do , but your fits remind me of that classic song by Kei$ha "blah blah" EDIT: this is a lot better,...
Quote: Originally Posted by will_i_am i've accepted the croppedness (word?) of my Schott perfecto. Motorcycle jackets are short by design. what you dont understand is that it doesnt suit a lot of ppl, especially guys with long torsos and long arms, especially if you are going to wear tees untucked
Quote: Originally Posted by Quack Just picked up my moto. Gonna be perfect for barhopping i am sorry to say that this waaaay too short, and wearing a shorter tee isnt going to help
Quote: Originally Posted by why Gradual or not, it doesn't matter much. The body acclimates itself fairly quickly. I'm not saying go out and eat 6000kcal today and then reduce calories massively again for a few weeks tomorrow (there are a lot of issues with that beyond the obvious ones), but in terms of BMR and hormones and such the body doesn't really work as diurnally as people are wont to believe. Daily journals are a tidy way of tracking calorie...
before after unless you want to look like this, i would suggest you burn all your tapered jeans, or loses some weight, my asian twink loving friend i also think looser fitting straight legs will balance out your proportions a lot more than tapered jeans the pic on the right oozes manly sex appeal.... you would make a great top, maybe then you can give labelking a call i bet the women in this bar had no chance * i cant breathe*
Quote: Originally Posted by SField Which have been planted for a reason. It's just a better fat than some others, that's all really, and given that it tastes good, people are encouraged to use it. i love olives...in fact i love them so much eat approx 40-50 pitted olives a day
Quote: Originally Posted by Master-Classter I'd first just try a plain hot soak inside out in a bucket. that often shrinks them back to where they were before. If after they dry they're still too loose, then I just give 'em a flash rinse to wet and put in the hot dryer (inside out otherwise your dryer will turn blue) for more shrinkage. keep in mind hot soaking might make the length shrink too. so if I hot soak, I like to take them out, stretch them...
Quote: Originally Posted by quasky Check your PMs. i really dont get this..why do people do it, ''check your pms'' , CMON!!!!!
Quote: Originally Posted by Matt So let me guess...you're a student. Only students think that students have hectic lifestyles.... no , i am a 36 yr old father of 2 who in the past has been both skinny and a fattie, smoked 2 packs of cigs and 1-1 1/2 bottles of scotch a day, not to mention fighting the dreaded lowering of ones testosterone levels that most men approaching middle age have to battle with and yet, i still look...