or Connect

Posts by otter

Quote: Originally Posted by db_ggmm ur loss, du wb why reminds me of a lot guys i know....they are full of fun facts and information, but have never used in anything in practice i have him pegged as a skinnyfat guy who makes great use of google he also has a touch of ''xenonitis''
Quote: Originally Posted by DLester lawlz otter been out of the joint for two hours and is trolling at warp speed already. my wife is still holding out, hopefully her sex ban ends this week but i am going to play some mind games.....show no interest in sex that always makes my wife suspicious haha wife: ''what do you mean you are not interested in pleasuring me? me: ''just not interested'' wife : '' maybe you need a check up,...
Quote: Originally Posted by aeglus I'm not a hot man but I only work half the work day. I basically have 5+ hours of free time every day. cmon, fishing for compliments? so you have 5 hours to spare? have you heard of spending quality time with your gf ? ...i am assuming
Nil and Eason: i dont get it, i really dont both of you are sexy individuals who should be getting laid, visiting swinging bars, cheating on your gf/bf's with your best friends gf/bf instead of posting your fits on fashion forums i can understand if you are aesthetically challenged like some individuals on this forum... i am not mentioning any names ok you twisted my arm, one maybe a close acquaintance/spruiker/friend of a former high flying SF affiliate...i can...
Quote: Originally Posted by m00ba77 ooh do me next! this, ok
Quote: Originally Posted by aeglus I'm wondering what classification you and I get. you my friend are hard gay...leather and pain is your thing tagatow on the other hand is more of a glory hole type of guy
Quote: Originally Posted by tagutcow . I don't think Otter ever made any claim of being heterosexual. The question is; has Otter ever seen a man that he didn't think was gay or at least bicurious? all guys who post on lame fashion forums fall between bi curious to Socal, ok and the ones who say otherwise, i have this to say
Quote: Originally Posted by Nil For a straight man (presumably), you make it a habit of classifying people as tops or bottoms. Alas, I am a straight man also, so no power top status here. i made no mention of you been a ''power top'' in general, a heterosexual man wouldnt be familiar with that term m00ba77: do yourself a favor, step back and take a pic with a telephoto lens, as they will create much less distortion you head...
Quote: Originally Posted by m00ba77 I was just staring at a wall and making a blank face. Also, are you saying the fits are "Blah" or are you saying you would like me to shut up and show you where my dicks at? Would this be an improvement? . can you shrink your head? i really like some of your fits, but to be honest, i and probably a lot of others a bored with the workwear look thats why i dont even bother creating another...