or Connect

Posts by otter

cant critique all the shitty fits as i am all out of hate its the wifes fault as she insisted i pleasure her...TWICE she even forced me into some rimming, YUK
firstly, the ones that i some what like great fit with the jeans...you see, you dont need to wear a cape you look a lot better when leaner...you even look taller, less boxy you might be an awkward looking individual, but somehow you pull that off this is the first pic that i like, very natural looking much better...at least your proportions dont look all fucked up even better...you look like a different person you just need to get a proper...
Quote: Originally Posted by tagutcow Like I said, the J Lindeberg shirt has given me nothing but trouble. Hopefully (another) trip to the tailor can correct the problem. I just like U-neck shirts, although they're few and far between. I have two Marc by Marc Jacobs ones which have made previous appearances in WAYWTs, but are skin-tight. Just today I got a charcoal grey one from Topman that fits much better. i just think fitted clothes on you...
Quote: Originally Posted by tagutcow Please don't make me even more acutely self-conscious than I already am. i like to see you in more relaxed straight leg jeans paired with some boots, as this would flatter your lower half re your torso, i would recommend tops that actually fit you properly
Quote: Originally Posted by tagutcow In memoriam otter: IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g....
Quote: Originally Posted by chronoaug he should've worn his rick dunks. i'm sad the fakes aren't made in size 10.5-11. Wanted to play pickup bball with kunk and sufuers all in rick dunks. Would be an intimidating pickup team. More strange and ineffective because of clunky footwear but still fun. i actually like kunk, even though i initially gave him some shit on some forums. I can relate to him on some levels, both been family men and both...
Quote: Originally Posted by Uncontrol am i the only one who thought the width of these pants suited the fit? yep
Quote: Originally Posted by Listi Nah, not really. Coat elicits a lot of comments. I've had someone say it looks like Dracula, someone say "Matrix much..." but most people actually seem to like it. Thanks for compliments, people who liked it. Xenox actually posted it in the cool ebay shit thread listi, listen here...Yohji with nudie jeans and those shoes, cmon compliments? they are lying, ok
Quote: Originally Posted by zissou In the past three hours, this thread went from 'suck' to 'blow'. i bet you are the life of the party i gather you want more inspiring fits, cmon, kentmoney is gone?