or Connect

Posts by otter

Quote: Originally Posted by Ga-vroche We must believe in spring ] i dont mind your fits, but your contrived pose is starting to get irritating and its not even yours
i just dont like flat soles with Fuuma's outfit, especially with a tuck... cmon
Quote: Originally Posted by Fuuma Yeah the light and picture suck so I had fun messing it up even more: i like this, but the sneakers spoil it for me your ccp's would have been much better, and i have to say that the beard suits you
gosurface, interested in a nutritional plan?
http://www.bipolar.com.au/
Quote: Originally Posted by cross22 You can not add significant muscle without adding fat, and you can not lose fat without losing muscle. All you can do is try to optimize the ratio for your goals. If you don't get that you don't understand basic human physiology. dont comment if you dont know what you are talking about i know and have helped many ppl with workout/nutrition programs and as i stated in my previous post, if you start off...
Quote: Originally Posted by cross22 It is nearly impossible to naturally add significant muscle mass without adding fat. That is why you got to bulk/cut until you reach your goal. Forget about Crossfit. It is not meant for what you want to do. IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or...
Quote: Originally Posted by Meis That's why I don't do much weightlifting (or if I do I do lots of reps of less weight). At 5ft8 a 36 chest really doesn't look that skinny and anything bigger than a 38 would make me look damn stocky. edit: also, my shoulders aren't all that wide, so if when bulking up I didn't add a significant amount to my shoulder width as well I'd have a hell of a time finding stuff that would fit both my chest and...
Quote: Originally Posted by impolyt_one I guess sam could theoritcalled gain 4" if it were back and chest, 8 months seems like a short timeframe and some guys just can't get a huge chest though, and then there's always the inevitable cutting stage where you shrink again. I would probably look better, albiet a lot shorter and stockier, if I worked out. It's the being shorter and stockier looking that turns me off from doing so. judging by...
Quote: Originally Posted by Leonard Leroy not all bowlcuts are equal. While all make one look as a phallic symbol, some are mushrooms, while others are nuclear explosions Mama said i look like a nuke went off ^_^ leonard, you should take advantage of your striking features,especially your high cheek bones and get a more flattering hairstyle instead you look like a hustler/ladyboy, which is fine if that is your intended look EDIT: wtf do...