or Connect

Posts by otter

Quote: Originally Posted by hendrix haha. it is where i am. New Zealand time. GMT +13. this explains everything
Quote: Originally Posted by aeglus not gay<--------->gay ok now imagine it is a circle instead of a straight line then why didnt you draw a circle, eh?
Quote: Originally Posted by aeglus once you go over the top you end up looping back to the other end
Quote: Originally Posted by LabelKing I fear you are in error. are you saying i have to recalibrate my gaydar, eh ?
Quote: Originally Posted by LabelKing Gainer? http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=170420 just curious, what type of guys do you date?
Quote: Originally Posted by Prada_Ferragamo LOL. Thanks. No, I am not a twink. bear?
is this thread about me?
Quote: Originally Posted by Prada_Ferragamo BBS Geller Buttero an asian who isnt a twink, wtf? i actual like the fit, especially the shoes
Quote: Originally Posted by cr1234 I have a feeling I'm going to get lost in the otterchat. like the jacket, hate the shoes
Quote: Originally Posted by XenoX101 You base your criticisms on the notion that everyone wants to hide every imperfection on their body to try and be the 'ideal' guy. You're an utter moron. As someone else put it in another thread, some opinions are purely value judgements, and yours seem to be just that. There's little to no validation in anything you say and it is not implied in your criticism. I know people love rooting for the underdog,...