or Connect

Posts by izzyfBOC

here's somewhat of a fit pic of the MIJ 100% Cotton 19cm RAWS. I said I wouldn't get a pair (plans change ) but at $315 from the Mr.Porter black Friday sale, It was hard to resist. Very Pleased! Fits exactly like my DH MIJ pair except you go TTS on these SLP Raws. I've been putting some wears on these to get the thighs and waist loosened up. its only been a month and they fit slightly better but I have high hopes within 3months with constant wear they'll be perfect. I...
i second this.
I don't know how you guys wear your jeans but all the SLP denims fit very true to size. sizing up or down will set you up for discomfort, ill fits, and returns/exchanges especially if they have elastane / polyeurathane blends. Unless you're buying a pair of 19cm SLP expect tightness in the legs from the knees down with minimal stretch in those areas. waist and thighs fit fine after a couple wears. On the other hand I just picked up a pair of 100% Cotton MIJ SLP 19cm Raw...
Gucci Suede Drivers in "Grass" colorway. Preowned. These loafers still have a lot of life left. Suede is one of those leathers when taken care of properly will last you a lifetime. Very comfortable drivers Size 11G (11.5-12US) Pebbled Sole Horsebit buckle Suede Comes with original box and Dustbag. Authentic! I still have original purchase receipts from saks. paypal fee and shipping is included in price! All sales are Final. No returns. If you need more pictures or have...
SOLD!
they fit the same. question is do you prefer a little bit of strectch in your denim for comfort or the standard cotton?
theres two different versions of 15.5 : 100% Cotton Raw & 99%Cotton1%Elastane
Exact Measurements: Waist: 46.5 cm Rise: 27 cm Thigh: 32 cm Hem: 20.5 cm Inseam: 96.5 cm Please note such measurements are taken on the item buttoned and laid flat.
up for a sale is a used pair of 19cm Dior Homme Raw denim jeans MIJ. They are unhemmed so they still have the original length (37.5"). Shipping is free, and paypal fees are included in price. All sales are final. Authentic. purchased at Luisaviaroma and i still have the receipt and packaging it came in if your interested in that. washed once. No rips, or tears, has alot of life left. I never got around to wearing them as much as i bought the wrong size and was too lazy...
Hey Guys figured I'd chime in with my experience with a pair of SLP denim i recently purchased. D02 M/SK-LW 99% Cotton 1% Elastane I ordered them on matchesfashion.com and I'm very pleased with my purchase. Based on the model number they are considered skinny but they don't fit like it what so ever. I wear a size 36. 6'2'' 230lbs. I would consider my build semi-athletic with defined calves. When i first put these jeans on they were pretty tight but by day 2 they...