or Connect

Posts by smART

penfield jacket. size medium. fits TTS. pit to pit closed is 21" closed. cool details i didn't mention. you can choose to button or zip or both. length 24" including the ribbing at the bottom. minimal wear. detachable hood. no tears, stains or anything of the like. $40
hey guys, up for sale is a wings + horns M65 jacket. this was sold F/W '08-'09. i believe it retailed for around $500+. i''m the only owner. the facts: the jacket is 95% cotton and 5% polyester. The inside lining is cotton as well, but it's textured more like a fleece for comfort. size: medium. fits TTS. pit to pit is 20.5" length is 28" color is black, and as you can tell it has some wear to it. there are really neat little details on the jacket. there are no...
OK Guys. I want to sell this wallet. Big drop to $125. Same as above. On SuFu as well. Buy me!! And have a nice night wherever you may be.
Hey Guys, Selling a wallet that I no longer use. It's had some TLC, but still has tons of life left in it. Bought it about 3 years ago in Boston at the LV store for $465. Retails now for $535. Will include the receipt, box - whole 9 yards. Legit. Looking to get $265 CONUS for it. Paypal as "gift" or add 4%. Here's a link to the wallet: http://www.louisvuitton.com/uk/flash...ctId=prod80045 Cheers!
Hey Guys, Selling a wallet that I no longer use. It's had some TLC, but still has tons of life left in it. Bought it about 3 years ago in Boston at the LV store for $465. Retails now for $535. Will include the receipt, box - whole 9 yards. Legit. Looking to get $265 for it CONUS. Paypal as "gift" or add 4%. Will consider shipping out of the states, but will have to charge shipping. Here's a link to the...
nice yuketens. out of my price range, too.
I also have a size 9. Same conditions as above. I ordered both sizes as I didn't know which would fit me best. At this point, rather need the money vs. the boots.
Hey Guys, Must sell today: http://www.jcrew.com/mens_feature/in...0487/30487.jsp I don't have access to my camera. But. Never worn. BNIB. $200 shipped CONUS. Paypal only. Add 4% or as a gift. PM me if interested. Cheers.
excellent clothing! nothing my size
would totally cop the CP's if they were my size.