or Connect

Posts by smART

hey guys, hate to sell this! but i have to make choices.... by far, one of the best collabs, imo. shown here are stock photo's. i will take photo's of my piece upon request. this has minimal wear, and as always, taken great care of. this release was limited, and i had to jump the boat to get my hands on this. a collectors piece for sure. it's a size medium. i also have some ndg tee's if in mediums if ya'll are interested. cheers.
oops. sorry folks. meant to be a pm! don't know how to erase it.
nice shirt. will buy if you decide to drop the price. not trying to lowball/ just can't afford retail. cheers. c.
Looking for a this Eames piece that Herman Miller produced for a short while. PM me if you've got one or know of one! Thanks!
Hey, Up for sale is a Gitman shirt, size M. Condition is 9/10. $80 shipped CONUS. Paypal as gift or add 4%. Feel free to PM me with any questions! Cheers!
Hey, Up for sale are two Gitman shirts for sale. Each are 9/10 in condition. $80 each or both for $150 shipped CONUS. Paypal as gift or add 4%. Feel free to PM me with any questions! Cheers!
i'm selling a band of outsiders shirt, $90. price includes shipping to the lower 48. i've only worn this a max of 3 times. excellent condition. size large. PM me with any questions!
hey guys, Up for sale are a pair of amazing denim that i hate to sell: roy nihon straight leg, $210. price includes shipping the lower 48. bought from self edge. minimal wear. minimal fades. size 33", hemmed to a 32" inseam at SELA after hot soak. self edge description: the second version of roy's straight leg jean, this time in a denim which is slightly heavier in weight and feel. a jean made by hand, literally by one person. everything from the patterns being cut...
Measurements update: Pit to pit: 19", sleve length is 25.25", length is 27.25, and shoulder to shoulder is 16.5". will reply to PM's soon as well as pics of the coat. cheers!
hey folks, up for sale is an EG coat size small that has a max of 3x of wear. included is a stock pic, but i can send pics of the coat if asked. selling for $90 shipped CONUS paypal as gift or add 4%. feel free to PM me with any questions. cheers! Pending sale