or Connect

Posts by smART

i don't know too much about the other lines folks are talking about. i just spent way too much money on sheets, pillows, and a comforter. i bought bella notte white madera sheets, pillow cases, and duvet cover. they are literally the softest sheets i have ever felt. i also bought two bella notte linen pillow cases in a gray to change things up a little. they are made in california which is a plus for me. *all of the pictures that show bella notte show very shabby chic...
yes, i just saw that! sorry about the late response. here are the measurements: waist: 16.25" front rise: 10.25" thigh: 10' kness:8.5" leg openinh: 6" inseam: 31"
hey guys, selling two BoO shirts. each $100. both were bought on this forum. i haven't worn either. both sellers stated minimal wear, which is evident as each shirt is in great condition. no flaws. one is a light cream color and the other is an overdye green. paypal CONUS - send as gift or add 4%. discount if you buy both shirts. PM with any questions! cheers!
hey guys, anyone stop running and want to drop their GYAKUSOU apparel, PM me! We can talk about sizing and such. thanks!
no. it's actually a very light khaki.
hello, i literally bought these yesterday. pretty nice looking frames, just haven't decided if they are the right glasses for me. apparently the line was designed after safety goggles. the webpage: http://shop.costalots.com/pages/home info: lenses are logo engraved, carl zeiss. they are made in italy and set in the bronx. . if interested, i could send them out for $180 CONUS via paypal as gift or add 4%. pm me with any questions.
woodwood hoody. size medium. fits TTS. i paid a ridiculous amount for this. i suppose we all pay much for our garments. anyway, cool details. worn twice. another decoration for my closet.
commonwealthx10deep tee. never worn. $25
jcrew pants. size 32x32. classic fit. barely worn.
jcrew. size small. barely worn. $25