or Connect

Posts by smART

BIG DROP $90 ---> $75 hey sf, i got some shoes i need to sell. bought these new at concepts in boston. fact: concepts was the first store to carry nike sb. anyways - these are some pretty sick footwear. tons of details, including horse hair, verbiage on back and in inside sole, and the bottoms have design. worn maybe 3x max. original box was lost, but don't worry, i have a nike box to fit these into. size 8. price includes shipping CONUS. paypal as gift or add...
I wish these were an 8!
CP's on sale folks: http://shopbird.com/product.php?productid=22463&cat=511&manufacturerid=&page=1 i am going to post soon, but i am looking for reasonable priced w+h sweatshirts: this season: the reversible p/o or zip reversible in charcoal and black in a medium. i am also looking for last seasons hoodies. pm me if you have some of this garb! cheers!
hello sf, I have decided to sell these. sold out everywhere. still BNWT. haven't worn them except to try on. size: 8.5 $100 --> $90 shipped CONUS. PayPal as gift or add 4%. PM me with any questions. cheers!
Self Edge description: -IH Sonny's Black Denim Vest -22 Ounce Japanese Denim -Sanforized Cotton (will not shrink) -Zimbabwe Cotton -IH Donut Buttons -Poly Thread The black vest that that replaced the leather vest for the world's most famous motorcycle club leader. A perfect fit and a blank canvas made of the world's heaviest denim that will last longer than any other denim vest in the world. Link to full item...
Here are two Farm Tactics sweaters in a gray and a blue- SOLD, size large, but they fit like a medium. Each retailed at Context and Unionmade for $100. Very minimal wear. I worn them each less than 3 times. (selling as I have too many sweaters) They have an amazing slub material on the front and back, and neat ribbing on the sides and cuffs. The picture of both of the sweaters doesn't represent the gray well. It's darker, which is shown in the detailed pics.' Asking...
this is brilliant.haven't seen this before.thanks for sharing.from my knowledge - via NYT - tobias wong had a sleeping disorder, and would do things in his sleep he couldn't remember. the nyt said that he and his partner had gone to the farmers market that day, and had been making plans for the future. so, it wasn't an intentional suicide. but, i don't always believe what i read.http://www.nytimes.com/2010/06/27/fashion/27Wong.html?pagewanted=alli love how subversive...
i don't know too much about the other lines folks are talking about. i just spent way too much money on sheets, pillows, and a comforter. i bought bella notte white madera sheets, pillow cases, and duvet cover. they are literally the softest sheets i have ever felt. i also bought two bella notte linen pillow cases in a gray to change things up a little. they are made in california which is a plus for me. *all of the pictures that show bella notte show very shabby chic...
yes, i just saw that! sorry about the late response. here are the measurements: waist: 16.25" front rise: 10.25" thigh: 10' kness:8.5" leg openinh: 6" inseam: 31"
hey guys, selling two BoO shirts. each $100. both were bought on this forum. i haven't worn either. both sellers stated minimal wear, which is evident as each shirt is in great condition. no flaws. one is a light cream color and the other is an overdye green. paypal CONUS - send as gift or add 4%. discount if you buy both shirts. PM with any questions! cheers!