or Connect

Posts by smART

i'm selling a band of outsiders shirt, $90. price includes shipping to the lower 48. i've only worn this a max of 3 times. excellent condition. size large. PM me with any questions!
hey guys, Up for sale are a pair of amazing denim that i hate to sell: roy nihon straight leg, $210. price includes shipping the lower 48. bought from self edge. minimal wear. minimal fades. size 33", hemmed to a 32" inseam at SELA after hot soak. self edge description: the second version of roy's straight leg jean, this time in a denim which is slightly heavier in weight and feel. a jean made by hand, literally by one person. everything from the patterns being cut...
Measurements update: Pit to pit: 19", sleve length is 25.25", length is 27.25, and shoulder to shoulder is 16.5". will reply to PM's soon as well as pics of the coat. cheers!
hey folks, up for sale is an EG coat size small that has a max of 3x of wear. included is a stock pic, but i can send pics of the coat if asked. selling for $90 shipped CONUS paypal as gift or add 4%. feel free to PM me with any questions. cheers! Pending sale
hey guys, new nigel cabourn lover. bought a turtleneck from context in a 48 and it fits perfect. even have extra room. then i just bought the officer's v-neck in army off of another member in a 48, and it's too small. sucks as it's a very nice piece. this is some sizing perspective. i should have checked the measurements more correctly. so, i am selling it. it's basically BNWT. it's listed in the supermarket, but if you don't check it often, you may miss...
PRICE DROP!. $150 --> $140 --> $130 -->$115 -->$100! crazy cheap! a really nice casual sweater from the British repro masters nigel cabourn, and selling it NWOT for over 50% off retail. he wool is incredibly durable and nicely woven, and the details are unusual. the sweater is semi reversible, due to the nature of the detailing and seams (see photos). I've only tried it on, so it's basically NWOT. it's marked a 48, but cabourn's sweaters for this past fall/ winter's...
hey sf, so, i've decided to sell some new harleem to you guys. don't worry, i already tried it out, and i get complimented well. as you can see by the pic, there's approximately about 1/3 left in the bottle with its fancy box. i think it sells for $230 for a brand new one. so, there's some savings here. and for anyone who doesn't want to drop $230! for anyone who has used a bond, they last a long time. and you really don't need to cover your body, as the scent is...
hi, i have a snall EG coat that I would be willing to trade. http://www.contextclothing.com/item.php?id=1979 i would add a small EG shirt that i could take pics of (a few seasons back). let me know if you're interested. best. c.
i have these two nara prints i bought from moma that no longer work with my aesthetic. his work is wonderful, but i am sliding in a different direction. this is a picture of someone else's on display. my set are in the package sent to me by MOMA. they are framed around the edges with a type of ply or wood as you can see in this pic. you hang them by a wire that is on the back of the prints. on the back of the print, there is a type of craft paper that serves as the...
Last, and probably least - an Iphone 3G with a cracked screen. Fully functions, I used it until I got the 4S when it came out not that long ago. I know these things get sold on Ebay. I will ship with my 4S box and brand new apple headphones. Asking $50. Battery life is decent, particularly when not talking on the phone. fantastic comment about the phone! i have the same problem with iphone 4, and macbook. this reminds me: i'll be upgrading to a new computer soon. if...