or Connect

Posts by smART

here is a dandy shirt that i haven't put to use. bought new by be from a local brick & mortar full price. i have worn this shirt 3 times max. $65 -- $55 shipped CONUS via PayPal as 'gift' or add the 4%. measurements: STS: 16.75" PTP: 19" L: 30" fits like a standard small. cheers!
Bummer. Wish these were an 8! I have been wanting these for a while! Any suggestions on where to find my size? I look here and on superfuture every so often,
apologies - my wifi went down went uploadig/pics added.
hey guys, up for sale is a classic pitman vintage perfect for the fall and winter. $80 shipped CONUS via PayPal as 'gift' or add the 4%. feel free to PM with any questions. cheers!
hey guys, hate to sell this! but i have to make choices.... by far, one of the best collabs, imo. shown here are stock photo's. i will take photo's of my piece upon request. this has minimal wear, and as always, taken great care of. this release was limited, and i had to jump the boat to get my hands on this. a collectors piece for sure. it's a size medium. i also have some ndg tee's if in mediums if ya'll are interested. cheers.
oops. sorry folks. meant to be a pm! don't know how to erase it.
nice shirt. will buy if you decide to drop the price. not trying to lowball/ just can't afford retail. cheers. c.
Looking for a this Eames piece that Herman Miller produced for a short while. PM me if you've got one or know of one! Thanks!
Hey, Up for sale is a Gitman shirt, size M. Condition is 9/10. $80 shipped CONUS. Paypal as gift or add 4%. Feel free to PM me with any questions! Cheers!
Hey, Up for sale are two Gitman shirts for sale. Each are 9/10 in condition. $80 each or both for $150 shipped CONUS. Paypal as gift or add 4%. Feel free to PM me with any questions! Cheers!