or Connect

Posts by smART

would buy, but they're too big. great price!
Up for sale is a Gitman shirt I just bought off another member, LJubel328. I was quick at the jump, and just realized I have same shirt. So, I'm putting it back on the forum for the same price sold to me. Here is the post from LJubel328: Worn twice, I am a small in gitman and this was an impulse buy since it is a size big. Measurements: Shoulders: 18.5 Chest: 21.5 Sleeves: 9 Length: 31.5 * images are from LJubel328 Cheers!
hy guys, looking to buy a new pair of EG pants. looking for a straight fit. budget is tight! anything you want to rid of your closet. willing to make trades as well. have a bit on the board right now to look at. thanks. c.
simple rag & bone piece. can be worn alone or as a layering piece. bought by me from a local brick and mortar. condition is 8/10. $65 shipped CONUS via PayPal as 'gift' or add the 4%. measurements: PTP: 20" L: 23.5"
selling three nice collective tees. all bought by me from a local brick and mortar. like all nc pieces, interesting details illustrated in the photo's. can work on the price if all three are purchased. $25 each shipped CONUS via PayPal as 'gift' or add the 4%. "romantic" tee sold
this is a cool piece by nice collective. bought by me at a local brick and mortar. condition is 8/10. $65 shipped CONUS via PayPal as 'gift' or add the 4%. measurements: STS: 17" PTP: 18.75"
this is a sweet piece from nice collective. many details, including the option to either or both button and zip the shirt, which are illustrated in the photos. excellent piece for the fall. purchased locally by me at a local brick and mortar. wear is 8/10. paid over $200 retail. (note: the last pic shows some discoloration with the sleeve rolled up, which is simply a testament to my poor camera skills - the cuff does not have the funky discoloration). $72 shipped...
here is a dandy shirt that i haven't put to use. bought new by be from a local brick & mortar full price. i have worn this shirt 3 times max. $65 -- $55 shipped CONUS via PayPal as 'gift' or add the 4%. measurements: STS: 16.75" PTP: 19" L: 30" fits like a standard small. cheers!
Bummer. Wish these were an 8! I have been wanting these for a while! Any suggestions on where to find my size? I look here and on superfuture every so often,
apologies - my wifi went down went uploadig/pics added.