or Connect

Posts by smART

up for sale is the panasonic lumix lx-5. i haven't used this camera much. taken pictures here and there. saving up now for an slr. the camera is in great condition. tech specs provided in link: http://shop.panasonic.com/shop/model/DMC-LX5K one of the fun things about this camera is the manual aspect ratio (see second pic) going from a 1:1 for that retro/polaroid square look to a 16:9 for that wide HD look, plus 3:2, and a 4:3. it also sports a leica lens. has hot...
hey kixslf,man, i have been looking for some yuks for a minute now. i looked at the stocklists, and tried to stay within the states. very few stores carrying them this season. and at their price point, i want a pair i am perfectly pleased with. in a 7.5. i like the ones you're offering (top) but, i would prefer a darker sole. great shoes, and i may just pick those up!
i wish this was a larger size!
Hy guys, I'm looking for some USN, fatigue, workaday pants in all colors. Not looking for wool blends or denim. I need a size 34. If anyone has these pants, please let me know! Cheers!
I don't know if this is your style, but I bought a hardgraft for my retina. I love it. When I take my computer out at work, I simply place it on the sleeve, and it's perfect. I'm sure you've heard of these guys, but here's a link anyway to the one I purchased: http://www.hardgraft.com/products/xii-macbook-heritage Cheers and Good Luck in your search!
would buy, but they're too big. great price!
Up for sale is a Gitman shirt I just bought off another member, LJubel328. I was quick at the jump, and just realized I have same shirt. So, I'm putting it back on the forum for the same price sold to me. Here is the post from LJubel328: Worn twice, I am a small in gitman and this was an impulse buy since it is a size big. Measurements: Shoulders: 18.5 Chest: 21.5 Sleeves: 9 Length: 31.5 * images are from LJubel328 Cheers!
hy guys, looking to buy a new pair of EG pants. looking for a straight fit. budget is tight! anything you want to rid of your closet. willing to make trades as well. have a bit on the board right now to look at. thanks. c.
simple rag & bone piece. can be worn alone or as a layering piece. bought by me from a local brick and mortar. condition is 8/10. $65 shipped CONUS via PayPal as 'gift' or add the 4%. measurements: PTP: 20" L: 23.5"
selling three nice collective tees. all bought by me from a local brick and mortar. like all nc pieces, interesting details illustrated in the photo's. can work on the price if all three are purchased. $25 each shipped CONUS via PayPal as 'gift' or add the 4%. "romantic" tee sold