or Connect

Posts by smART

Up for sale is a Hardgraft case that I barely used. I decided to keep my phone case-less - so I'm selling this. I believe I paid around $100 or so after shipping. You know the quality and construction of the Hardgraft line. There is a pocket for your phone, and another pocket for cash, credit cards, etc. Here is the link to the case itself: http://www.hardgraft.com/collections/phone-cases/products/pocketphonecase-heritage Up is a stock picture - but I can take decent...
I'm moving - so, I'm also downsizing. Up for sale is a Alessi Nespresso Coban RS05 B. This is a RARE item. It is no longer produced. If I recall, it retailed a little over $800. Due to the age, and storage of the machine, I would say it's in good condition. 7/10. Designed by Richard Sapper in 1998 Here is a link to the Wikipedia page regarding Alessi: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alessi_(company) I own a lot of Alessi, but don't drink coffee. It was a design staple...
Hi, I'm selling my soundsticks. They deliver amazing sound and are aesthetically pleasing. The first generation are now on permanent display at MOMA. These are in pristine condition, with box and all original accessories. I'm moving - so I have to downsize. Attached are two pictures: one is a stock picture, and the other is them on display on my desk. Hit me up with any questions! Cheers!
For sale is a Gitman Vintage - I believe blue over dye. Minimal wear. There are marks of wear I believe because of the fabric. In the pictures you will notice some fading on the collar. Please PM with any questions. Cheers!
For sale is a Gitman Vintage - I believe blue over dye. Minimal wear. There are marks of wear I believe because of the fabric. In the pictures you will notice some fading on the collar. Please PM with any questions. Cheers!
Sorry about that. It's a medium.
hey guys, just bought a shirt from context. i didn't realize that it looks too similar to the one i bought from inventory when they did the collab. so - i'm selling it for less than the price i bought it. hit me up with any questions.
Hey, Bought this off of another seller. I've worn this 3 times since bought. Still in good condition. These are pics from the original seller, but there have been no changes to the item since I purchased it. You know the deal - supremely cut, loopwheeled, crewneck sweater. The sweater is like new. I figured someone else would put it to much better use. Details include a Loopwheeler tag on the left cuff and YKK zipper compartment on the left/rear...
Shots out to people still loving Mister Freedom.
these are a pair of EG pants that i love. i just don't have enough clothing to make them work. i ordered them from nepenthes this summer, and i've worn them maybe twice. stock pics - but - i can supply pics to you if needed. pm me with any questions - cheers! *on hold*