or Connect

Posts by smART

These are basically brand new, although they look like I've worn them - which I did twice around the house. I've kept them as a remnant of the store, but in a box of clothes that I don't wear. All they need is a simple dry clean or wear them as they are. My apologies for the terrible photo's. These are definitely some waxed out denim. * I believe these are the Sunset Hotel Jean when looking at photo's that are identical to the denim- but I honestly don't know what they...
A classic Engineered Garments piece that epitomises both American workwear and classic shirting, the Broadcloth Mil Shirt is designed with Daiki Suzuki's flare for detailing. Constructed from a cotton broadcloth fabric, the shirt is finished meticulously with three chest pockets, a spread collar and a high curved hem. 100% Cotton Broadcloth Fabric Spread Collar Three Chest Pockets High Vented Curved Bottom Hem Made In The...
These pants are in great condition. I just have too many chino's. The inseam is 30". The second picture shows the pants real color. Purchase price adds $5 shipping to CONUS. All other buyers please make an offer to receive a quote.
These pants are in great condition, other than a button missing on the back right button. I've worn them less than 5 times. The inseam is 30". Purchase price adds $5 shipping to CONUS. All other buyers please make an offer to receive a quote.
These pants are in great condition, other than a button missing on the back right button. I've worn them less than 5 times. The inseam is 30". Purchase price adds $5 shipping to CONUS. All other buyers please make an offer to receive a quote.
These pants are in great condition. I've worn them less than 5 times. The inseam is 32". Purchase price adds $5 shipping to CONUS. All other buyers please make an offer to receive a quote.
These pants are in decent condition. The top button needs to be replaced (Wings & Horns has shipped me buttons for free) and the right hand pocket has a hole inside that's approximately the size of a quarter. The pants retail for about $195. Purchase price adds $5 shipping to CONUS. All other buyers please make an offer to receive a quote.
The listing for the hat has been closed as I've sold it.
I'm selling this F/W Supreme hoodie. It's BNIB. D/S. The "Supreme" letters are felt and raised. Feel free to PM me with any questions. Cheers!
My apologies. I was told this was full frame?! I thought the X-Pro1 was Full Frame as well. Thanks for pointing that out!