or Connect

Posts by smART

These pants are in great condition. I've worn them less than 5 times. The inseam is 32". Purchase price adds $5 shipping to CONUS. All other buyers please make an offer to receive a quote.
These pants are in decent condition. The top button needs to be replaced (Wings & Horns has shipped me buttons for free) and the right hand pocket has a hole inside that's approximately the size of a quarter. The pants retail for about $195. Purchase price adds $5 shipping to CONUS. All other buyers please make an offer to receive a quote.
The listing for the hat has been closed as I've sold it.
I'm selling this F/W Supreme hoodie. It's BNIB. D/S. The "Supreme" letters are felt and raised. Feel free to PM me with any questions. Cheers!
My apologies. I was told this was full frame?! I thought the X-Pro1 was Full Frame as well. Thanks for pointing that out!
It's hard to sell this camera - but I have to invest in a new lens for my DSLR. It's in good condition - some scratches, but nothing major. It hasn't been used as often as I'd like to have used it. It was made in Japan, and I've been the only owner. The extra's are worth the extra money. This camera has a max aperture of 2 - so it's great for low light shooting and getting some bokeh shots. It's amazing for street photography. It has a hybrid viewfinder or you can...
Up for sale is a pair of Wings+Horns x Adidas - Stan Smith shoes. Size 9. Description: - authentic pebbled horween football leather - rough-out co-branded heel tab - hand-stitched raw-edged heel seam - perforated '+' stripes - white pebbled sole - tonal laces - extra pair of black laces These have been worn once. They are basically new. An extra perk that saves money and time & possible damage: I sprayed JASON MARKK REPEL over each shoe. From the Jason Markk website:...
You haven't used it! Such a great design. Too bad they discontinued it. I just posted pictures of the remaining Alessi items I have. Feel free to PM me with any questions.Cheers!
Hi, I'm selling this rare necklace by Surface to air which retailed for $165 that I bought at a brick & mortar store. It's been worn less than 3 times. It comes in its original packaging. Please PM me with any questions. Cheers!
Hi, I'm selling this ring - rather a ring with another attached ring. I bought it at a brick and mortar store. They have been worn less than 5 times for small periods of time. Please PM me with any questions. Cheers!