or Connect

Posts by smART

For sale is a Gitman Vintage - I believe blue over dye. Minimal wear. There are marks of wear I believe because of the fabric. In the pictures you will notice some fading on the collar. Please PM with any questions. Cheers!
For sale is a Gitman Vintage - I believe blue over dye. Minimal wear. There are marks of wear I believe because of the fabric. In the pictures you will notice some fading on the collar. Please PM with any questions. Cheers!
Sorry about that. It's a medium.
hey guys, just bought a shirt from context. i didn't realize that it looks too similar to the one i bought from inventory when they did the collab. so - i'm selling it for less than the price i bought it. hit me up with any questions.
Hey, Bought this off of another seller. I've worn this 3 times since bought. Still in good condition. These are pics from the original seller, but there have been no changes to the item since I purchased it. You know the deal - supremely cut, loopwheeled, crewneck sweater. The sweater is like new. I figured someone else would put it to much better use. Details include a Loopwheeler tag on the left cuff and YKK zipper compartment on the left/rear...
Shots out to people still loving Mister Freedom.
these are a pair of EG pants that i love. i just don't have enough clothing to make them work. i ordered them from nepenthes this summer, and i've worn them maybe twice. stock pics - but - i can supply pics to you if needed. pm me with any questions - cheers! *on hold*
hi, up for sale is a gitman vintage. size medium. it's basically new. i've worn it once - but now need to put my money elsewhere. this is a stock pic, because i don't feel like breaking out the camera. i can take pics upon request, though. pm me with any questions. cheers!
damn. i love this sweater! i'd buy it if i didn't already own it. amazing price, too!
Up for sale is the Officer's Desert Corp Shirt in gray denim. Size Medium. Fits small/medium. Worn 4x times max. Hard for me to give up NDG. Here are pics and a description from Blackbird. DETAILS: Safari-style shirt in a tough mid-weight fabric. Half-length sleeves can be rolled up and secured by button for a more relaxed style in warmer seasons or layered as the temperatures drop. Button-down patch pockets on chest and epaulet detail on shoulders. 100% cotton. Made...