or Connect

Posts by smART

That should work fine. Can you add 4% or gift it? My paypal is Rodd.carrie@gmail.com Cheers. C.
someone just pm'd me regarding the coban. not sure who it was or where the pm went? please send another if you're still interested.
hey folks, i'm moving and need to size down. i already have some other postings up, so check them out as well. the more you buy, the better the price. here is a coat that has many, many details that i've tried to capture in photo's. the coat is in good condition. note: the red spot you see on the front of the jacket is a piece of fabric that i forgot to remove before taking the picture. asking price includes shipping CONUS plus paypal fees.
hey folks, i'm moving and need to size down. i already have some other postings up, so check them out as well. the more you buy, the better the price. this shirt is in good condition. it does have some yellowing stains on the collar and wrists. Made in the USA. Price includes shipping plus paypal fees.
hey folks, i'm moving and need to size down. i already have some other postings up, so check them out as well. the more you buy, the better the price. Both of these pants are in great condition. they were made in the good ol' USA. the khaki's are a 32'x32" and the blue pants are a 33"x32." they are light weight, good for spring summer. they also have two waistband adjusters to tighten or loosen the pants. retailed each for around $195. price included shipping...
hey folks, i'm moving and need to size down. i already have some other postings up, so check them out as well. the more you buy, the better the price. here are two BoO shirts, size L, which fits like a medium. this gray shirt i've work less than 3 times. it's in amazing condition. asking $75 shipped CONUS plus paypal fees. the red shirt i've only worn a handful of times, but because it's an over-dye - there is slight discoloration along the back collar. asking $75...
I know! I'm downsizing and finally decided it needed to go. Especially as I don't drink coffee.
Up for sale is a Hardgraft case that I barely used. I decided to keep my phone case-less - so I'm selling this. I believe I paid around $100 or so after shipping. You know the quality and construction of the Hardgraft line. There is a pocket for your phone, and another pocket for cash, credit cards, etc. Here is the link to the case itself: http://www.hardgraft.com/collections/phone-cases/products/pocketphonecase-heritage Up is a stock picture - but I can take decent...
I'm moving - so, I'm also downsizing. Up for sale is a Alessi Nespresso Coban RS05 B. This is a RARE item. It is no longer produced. If I recall, it retailed a little over $800. Due to the age, and storage of the machine, I would say it's in good condition. 7/10. Designed by Richard Sapper in 1998 Here is a link to the Wikipedia page regarding Alessi: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alessi_(company) I own a lot of Alessi, but don't drink coffee. It was a design staple...
Hi, I'm selling my soundsticks. They deliver amazing sound and are aesthetically pleasing. The first generation are now on permanent display at MOMA. These are in pristine condition, with box and all original accessories. I'm moving - so I have to downsize. Attached are two pictures: one is a stock picture, and the other is them on display on my desk. Hit me up with any questions! Cheers!