or Connect

Posts by smART

You haven't used it! Such a great design. Too bad they discontinued it. I just posted pictures of the remaining Alessi items I have. Feel free to PM me with any questions.Cheers!
Hi, I'm selling this rare necklace by Surface to air which retailed for $165 that I bought at a brick & mortar store. It's been worn less than 3 times. It comes in its original packaging. Please PM me with any questions. Cheers!
Hi, I'm selling this ring - rather a ring with another attached ring. I bought it at a brick and mortar store. They have been worn less than 5 times for small periods of time. Please PM me with any questions. Cheers!
Hi, I'm switching to a black wallet, so I need to sell this one. I've had the wallet for under a year. It is horween® cordovan leather - which means you can pass this wallet on to your children. It retails for $230 and is sold out. This the description from MAKR: ox blood horween® cordovan leatherTwo exterior pockets and two interior pockets. Rolled edge, hand sewn and burnished. Full Horween Cordovan Leather®. Wrap around panel hides logo and allows up to 4 cards per...
Hi,Unfortunately I don't have that piece. If you're interested in what I do have, I can send you links to what's available, and I plan on posting pictures when I have the time. I've just moved, and all the pieces are in a box. They were RARELY used, and mostly used for decoration.Cheers!
Hi, I'm switching to a black wallet, so I need to sell this one. I've had the wallet for under a year. It is horween® cordovan leather - which means you can pass this wallet on to your children. It retails for $230 and is sold out. This the description from MAKR: ox blood horween® cordovan leatherTwo exterior pockets and two interior pockets. Rolled edge, hand sewn and burnished. Full Horween Cordovan Leather®. Wrap around panel hides logo and allows up to 4 cards...
Hi, I have a collection of Alessi pieces that I would like to sell. These are true collectors items. Most of the items come in their original packaging, but a few do not. Please feel free to PM me if you're interested in collecting. The more pieces you purchase - the better price I can offer. Prices are negotiable. Cheers! Round Wire Basket Alessi Ship Shape Butter Dish Michael Graves in 18/10 stainless steel mirror polished with handle and small bird-shaped...
Price Drop! Up for sale is a rare Nike X Undercover Gyakusou Running Cap. It's been worn 3 times and is in amazing condition. Please feel free to PM me with any questions. Cheers!
Price Drop: $125 - $100 - $75 Up for sale is SS12 Engineered Garments Reversible Camo Brookline Jacket (M). Here is description from Inventory: Making a reversible garment that is actually good on both sides is no easy task. Engineered Garments have answered the call however with the Brookline. This spring is the second season for the new style, featuring a navy poly cotton on one side, and a camouflage rip stop on the other. —01. Navy & Camo. —02. Navy poly...
Up for sale is the Gitman Vintage "Bandana" shirt. Bought new at a Brick & Mortar. Worn approximately 3 times. In excellent condition. Paypal as a "gift" or add the 4%. Please PM with any questions. Cheers!