Posts by smART

Vans X Engineered Garments OG Slip-On LX Navy Black Size 8 Nepenthes Exclusive Size 8 The first image is not the exact shoe. Just a stock image. The following images are the exact shoe. Nepenthes stated that you size down by a half. Completely sold out.
This item is in good condition. I'm selling it because I have a lot of scarfs. Please feel free to ask me any questions you may have.
I'm putting a feeler out there to see if anyone is interested in this coat. It was the first Desk Jacket MF produced. It's hard to see in the pics what color the jacket is - it is a dark blue. It was made of and made in the US and Japan. Feel free to ask me any questions.
Vans X Engineered Garments OG Slip-On LX Navy Black Size 8 Nepenthes Exclusive Fits Size 9 The first image is not the exact shoe. Just a stock image. The following images are the exact shoe. These are rare and sold out. Feel free to ask me any questions you may have.
This is a terrific hat, but I don't wear it enough to keep. I've literally worn it a total of 2 times. As you can see, the hat has some lint on it, but I literally finished my lint brush. I bought this hat from a brick & mortar. it's listed as one size as I couldn't describe the hat being a medium. This hat was made in USA. Feel free to ask any questions you might have,
I'm selling this cap because I don't wear it enough to keep. Gotta clean house. It's dead stock. Note: when I did wear it often, I smoked. It may have some residual smell. I smelled it and could barely smell anything. The first picture is stock and the second picture I took and few days ago. Please feel free to contact me with any questions. Cheers!
I've never worn this hat - just kept it with the rest of my hats. Realizing I'm probably not going to put it in my rotation - I've decided to sell it. It was listed as black, but in certain lights, it looks like a dark navy blue. It was made in collaboration with Ebbets field hat. Made in the USA. Feel free to ask any questions you may have.
I acquired this and I've only worn it twice. It's a rare piece - I believe it's dead.stock. There is amazing detail. There is no sizing listed. on the piece. I'm a medium and it fits fine. P2P: 17.6 length from top to bottom: 22 Note: I am a true medium and this fits me fine
These are great denim - just a little too big for me. I did have them hemmed them to a 30" inseam. The first picture is a stock photo that's the closest to its original color.
Vans X Engineered Garments OG Slip-On LX Navy Black Size 8 Nepenthes Exclusive Fits Size 9 The first image is not the exact shoe. Just a stock image. The following images are the exact shoe. These were a limited run and sold out. Feel free to ask any questions you may have.