or Connect

Posts by smART

After pulling out the jacket, I noticed some discoloration. If you're interested- please let me know.
I've had this in my closet for too long. It's been worn less than 5 times. It was a limited edition collaboration that has been sold out. It's Japanese sizing, so it will fit like a medium. It's in excellent condition.
This shirt is in excellent condition. It's been worn less than 5 times. These do run small, so the shirt fits like a medium.
DESCRIPTION This retailed for $148 plus $20 shipping. iPhone case / wallet combo. Softer and more casual, balancing muted colours and tones to create a masterpiece you'll love to house your iPhone…. and the best of it all you can keep the back cover on your phone for extra protection. The iPhone Zip Wallet will be a wonderful place to keep it all. • iPhone 7 - 8 x 14.5 cm / 3.15 x 5.7" • iPhone 7 Plus - 9.5 x 16.5 cm / 3.75" x 6.5" • Also Fits iPhone 6 or 6 Plus •...
DESCRIPTION This retailed for $148 plus $20 shipping. iPhone case / wallet combo. Softer and more casual, balancing muted colours and tones to create a masterpiece you'll love to house your iPhone…. and the best of it all you can keep the back cover on your phone for extra protection. The iPhone Zip Wallet will be a wonderful place to keep it all. • iPhone 7 - 8 x 14.5 cm / 3.15 x 5.7" • iPhone 7 Plus - 9.5 x 16.5 cm / 3.75" x 6.5" • Also Fits iPhone 6 or 6 Plus •...
I have an iPhone 6 plus in space gray with 64GB (AT&T) for sell. I noted $1in the selling price - but I'm looking to receive offers. It is in flawless condition and I have the original box and all of the accessories the phone came with. Feel free to PM me with any questions. Thanks for looking.
Engineered Garments Bedford Jacket I can't remember the exact season of the jacket but from SS. Very excellent condition. Lightly worn. No flaws,stain or hemmed. Shipping Worldwide -Measurements- Pit to Pit:20.5 Sleeve:24 Length:28.7 Please feel free to PM me with any questions.
Hi, I bought this at a local brick & mortar running company. It retails for $330. It's great as you don't need to wear a heart race band around your body. It can measure your heart rate simply from your wrist. It tracks you time, distance, speed amount other things. It also works seamlessly with your smartphone. You don't need to bring your phone on your run as it will automatically connect and download the information from your last run. You can also see all of...