or Connect

Posts by smART

if we add some zero's at the end of the 1 - you'd be a happy Mister Freedom fan.
I accidentally ordered the wrong size. The shirt is BNWT. Never worn. Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have. Cheers!
I've been considering selling some of my Mister Freedom closing. From what I can tell, all of these listings are dead stock. These are stock photo's, but I will send pictures. Feel free to send offers. Serious buyers only.
After pulling out the jacket, I noticed some discoloration. If you're interested- please let me know.
I've had this in my closet for too long. It's been worn less than 5 times. It was a limited edition collaboration that has been sold out. It's Japanese sizing, so it will fit like a medium. It's in excellent condition.
This shirt is in excellent condition. It's been worn less than 5 times. These do run small, so the shirt fits like a medium.
DESCRIPTION This retailed for $148 plus $20 shipping. iPhone case / wallet combo. Softer and more casual, balancing muted colours and tones to create a masterpiece you'll love to house your iPhone…. and the best of it all you can keep the back cover on your phone for extra protection. The iPhone Zip Wallet will be a wonderful place to keep it all. • iPhone 7 - 8 x 14.5 cm / 3.15 x 5.7" • iPhone 7 Plus - 9.5 x 16.5 cm / 3.75" x 6.5" • Also Fits iPhone 6 or 6 Plus •...
DESCRIPTION This retailed for $148 plus $20 shipping. iPhone case / wallet combo. Softer and more casual, balancing muted colours and tones to create a masterpiece you'll love to house your iPhone…. and the best of it all you can keep the back cover on your phone for extra protection. The iPhone Zip Wallet will be a wonderful place to keep it all. • iPhone 7 - 8 x 14.5 cm / 3.15 x 5.7" • iPhone 7 Plus - 9.5 x 16.5 cm / 3.75" x 6.5" • Also Fits iPhone 6 or 6 Plus •...