or Connect

Posts by smART

Thanks! I seem to be forgetting some of the importing things.
I'm selling these as my shoe size has changed - very strange. I have taken care of them very well. I've kept them shoe trees (the shoe trees are not included in the sale.) I've also used Alden specific shoe brush & cream. They were resoled and the original shoe strings. They were resoled at a very reputable cobbler. Please feel free to ask any questions.
DESCRIPTION Buzz Rickson 1930s & ’40s Loop-Wheeled, Set-In-Sleeve Sweatshirt, Heather Grey This is a classic staple that most people want in their closet. I've kept the sweatshirt in great condition. It's a Large size, but fits more like a medium. Here's a ton of information about the sweatshirt. Let me know if you have any questions. achines, styled with all the correct features found on the old sweatshirts, and cut to hug the body in a flattering formNow, you may...
I'm starting to downsize my coats. After I bought the jacket I may have worn it less than 5 times. I've kept it in great condition in my closet. It retails on JCrew for $390. PRODUCT DETAILS The original G9 from Baracuta is one of the most iconic jackets of all time. Worn by well-dressed men like Steve McQueen and Frank Sinatra, athletes like Arnold Palmer and everyone else from punk rockers to Ivy Leaguers, its casual but polished vibe works with just about anything in...
She bought me the Garmin Forerunner 235. I'm training for a half marathon, so it helps me know how far, how fast, etc. I'm at. It's not the most aesthetically pleasing watch, but it get the job done.
These are a great pair of NB's. I've worn them less than 10 times - they are in great shape. I bought them at a local sneaker boutique for $125. I no longer have the box due to a move. Feel free to contact me with any questions.
I just received a new watch from my girlfriend, so it's time to move on. This is a barely used Shinola watch. You can see some wear on the band. I used the Shinola leather protector once when I bought it. It comes in a wonderful wood box with a leather pouch and leather protector. The watch has amazing details! I bought it from a local shop & intended to keep it had I not gotten a new watch. All of the their watches come with a lifetime guarantee. Please, no low...
Hi, I haven't priced them as I wasn't sure if people wanted to buy multiples. The bowl retails for approximately $165. I would sell it for $90. All Alessi pieces are (IMO) collectables.
Hi, I just received these headphones & I've only worn them twice. This was a Kickstarter project and I waited a year and a half to receive them! I have the original packaging and all of the contents inside. After shipping, these cost $315 I believe. They are basically brand new. Here's some info about them from their Facebook page. Feel free to contact me with any questions. The World’s first completely wireless hearable: smart headphones offering freedom of...
I just received a new watch from my girlfriend, so it's time to move on. This is a barely used Shinola watch. You can see some wear on the band. I used the Shinola leather protector once when I bought it. It comes in a wonderful wood box with a leather pouch and leather protector. The watch has amazing details! I bought it from a local shop & intended to keep it had I not gotten a new watch. All of the their watches come with a lifetime guarantee. Please, no low...