or Connect

Posts by xMaximex

Hi, looking to sell this lot of 11 shirts that I don't wear anymore, since I lost too much weight - they were fitting me perfectly which is why I bought them in all these sizes. They are equivalent to a size small and all fit approximately the same : 1. 1x RLPL autumn-ish colors in size 15 1/2, fits slim 2. 1x Lands End Canvas in Blue in size Small 3. 9x Lands End Regular Line - Slim fit 15 neck / 33 sleeve...
Made in Spain, Hiro last Fits true to size Worn once or twice, but not often enough to remember! Purchased as seconds : please see the small defect on the left boot (tiny stain that I didn't try to remove). They were purchased from the Meermin outlet on eBay (Had to pay $60 duty fees...!). https://meermin.es/articulo.php?idArt=2792 Looking for $100 USD shipped in Canada or CONUS.
Made in Spain on the Simpson last. Comes with the original box & shoe bags. Worn less than 10 times and unfortunately not wide enough for me (I'm in between E-D) so please know your size before buying. Brown topies were added after 1-2 wear (to maximize adherence). They were purchased from Clusier in Montreal, but here is a listing from The Armoury...
Made in England; fit is true to size. In good pre-owned condition, with original box and shoe bags (stains on one of the shoe bag and shoe box since it was used to store my shoe cream / shoe products!). Only used a couple of times indoors, sole still has plenty of life. Includes an additional set of laces since one of the tip is a bit used on those in place. Still listed there on sale for 486$...
Would buy them if they aren't sold! PMed.
Used Barbour Ashby waxed jacket, worn often but not much in the past two years, in good condition. Developed a nice patina over time because of that. Comes with the detachable hood. Bought in 2013 in Boston's Barbour shop on Newbury for $400 + $50 for the matching detachable hood (which I will include). Slim fitted. Shipping : $20 in CONUS and $15 in Canada.
Worn for one season, in very good condition. Always kept with shoe trees. These fit at least 0.5-1 + larger, so please know your size before purchasing as I wont be responsible if it doesn't fit. I wore them with thick socks and they were still large on me, and, for reference, I wear a size 40 in Achilles. I should've sized down. Selling them because of that. Shipping is 25$ CONUS and 20$ in Canada.
Used this bag around 5 times for travelling, but too large for my use. I've had it for 3 years. Selling just to make some space in my closet. Very good pre-owned condition. 25$ for shipping in the USA and 20$ in Canada (although it's probably going to cost me more since it's heavy...).
Nice new color this season : looking to sell my black monitor down jacket size M in order to purchase a size S in navy (https://www.ssense.com/en-ca/men/product/arcteryx-veilance/navy-monitor-down-coat/1516503) and also get the navy Field IS (http://veilance.arcteryx.com/product.aspx?language=EN&gender=mens&category=Jackets_and_Vests&model=Field-IS-Jacket) in size S. The price to pay to get these though!
Hi, Selling this wonderful jacket which is a bit too large for my taste in order to purchase a size S. It is the best winter jacket (warmest) I have had the opportunity to wear / handle. Worn a couple of times, but like new, no significant signs of wear. It is the warmest jacket from the Arc'Teryx Veilance collection. It sells for 1800$ CAD(1398$ USD as of today). Purchased in December 2015 from Gravity Pope. If you have the same jacket in size small, I am opened to...