or Connect

Posts by xMaximex

Selling this sweater as I don't wear it often. Worn only a handful of time, no visible stain or defects. Size 48, fits like a regular 48 from Brunello Cucinelli (don't have my measuring tape right now with me). 220$ shipped in CONUS and Canada. Thank you for looking!
Price drop! Send your best offers...
These were bought from a fellow SFer and immediately topied and the straps reinforced (glued + restitched) because the straps on this model were known to be frail. Please note that they are marked as seconds, but the only problem I found with them was light scuffing on the tip of the cap toe (see pictures). They are a bit too big for me (7.5E - 8D in Allen Edmonds), 7.5D on Barrie's last.
PMed! Nice stuff!
Wow, awesome briefcase! Had I known about you before, I would've bought my bridle briefcase from you!!! Those briefcases are awesome.
In my experience, you need to size down 0.5 and they are a bit wider than a regular US D.
Good price on those NST!!
Recently bought these double monks from a fellow SF member. Unfortunately, since they were my third (I know...) pair of double monks, I haven't worn them as much as I expected. They deserve to be worn more often! Looking to get what I paid for these, which is 500$. They are listed on eBay for more. Retail is around 1200$. Very lightly worn, and worn 3-4 times since topy were installed by a professional cobbler. Shipping in Canada would be $20 and $25 in the USA...
I think the sweater is too tight and too short. You need to size up at least +1... I suspect this is the most recent Stark model; judging from your shape, you would probably be better off with the old fit which is longer. Otherwise, it is a great color combination!
If you like the Clay Color, it is still available...