or Connect

Posts by GlenCoe

Quote: Originally Posted by barims I've just remembered that this online store was 2 years in the making. I was hoping for something wwith a touch more character have you not seen the curiosity shop?
Quote: Originally Posted by hendrix browsing through MC and found this: Perfect. the fabric, the tie, the shoes. The colours. Also the shoulders on that jacket, is that what those MC guys call shirt sleeves? i can see why they rave about it. Damn. yfyf ftw
200 for a shirt is not that overpriced. Just bit over London standard
mrs. kunk no fan of RO?
this thread deserves more attention http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_R0r4ysJQZ0...0/DSCN8748.JPG
a seller on ebay doesn't ship to Europe, could somebody proxy for me? The auction is ending tomorow so I am looking for a prompt reply, thanks!
Message the member,
I am glad that there are film-makers/artists like him out there. IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the...