or Connect

Posts by tlieu

Quote: Originally Posted by wj4 Is it me or some models feel different than others, even though they're on the same last? Wore my Winn Perry's for the first time today and they feel a bit more snug than my other Aldens that are also on Barrie. What leather are your Aldens on the Barrie last? If it's Cordovan than it will feel slightly looser.
Quote: Originally Posted by interlockingny #4 on the Left ; Ravello on the right. Seriously? Those two shoes have pretty much the same shade.
Quote: Originally Posted by MSAINT Sweet mama! Those are absolutely beautiful! Nice mix or the traditional Moc Boots and the Alden Indy! Red Wing 9029 in Black Featherstone These look a lot like Alden Indy's on a Commando sole.
Quote: Originally Posted by randomkoreandude came home to find these beauties in box waiting for me ... #4/black saddles tom included a surprise leathersoul shoe horn ... thanks Tom! What exactly is the #4 leather?
Added two Polo Ralph Lauren Shirts.
Quote: Originally Posted by sq4you stfu CtK. stop pretending you have never heard justin bieber. i bet you request that shit when you go bowling at the local chucky cheese just so you can try to do the baby-baby-baby-ohhhhhh dance moves in your rental, red & white "these almost look like margielas" balmorals. you probably even hollar at some thin, white-featured, black girl across the lane while you undo the belt on your size 56 "dior" trench tailored...
Prices Drop.
Open to reasonable offers.
Quote: Originally Posted by tlieu I'm not too sure if this has been answered but how long those Alden Rochester Red Cedar shoe trees last? I have a few and the red cedar was pretty strong 6 months ago and I can't really smell the cedar anymore. They I barely take them out of the shoe maybe just a couple of times in the last 6 months so just wondering how ofter you're suppose replace your shoe trees or not. Damn, I should preview my grammar...
Quote: Originally Posted by harrythedog so i'm debating on a pair of shell indy's from the madison ave shop (thanks for the tip)! my only reluctance is the hand sewn stitching. will alden ever revist the machine stitching, or is this how it is going forward? anyone got inside scoop? Hand sewn stitching is more worth your money cause one of the sewers poked themselves with the needle, it makes your shoe extra special. Worth the labour and money...