or Connect

Posts by y7bbb6

Folks, I just found out from this http://imgur.com/a/BSwLe album that waxed flesh can be done in natural chromexcel. I know it's late to be changing makeups, but I've been on the fence about #13 (despite my early support) but I'm 100% in if we can switch the leather to this lighter shade of brown. I am proposing: **13. The "I-Can't-Fit-Into-the-2030-Because-of-My-Fat-Feet" Waxed Flesh Service Boot Model: Service Boot Last: 110 Leather: natural waxed flesh Leather...
Same - I originally backed 110 but I'd like a sleeker look for the office. Other waxed flesh guys how would we feel about 1035?
I'm drawn to the idea of a no pull-tab no speed-hook naked beau. edit: This would also most differentiate our model from its pictured inspiration. That said, pull tab utility is real so I'm ok with them if it comes down to it. Speed hooks I hate.
+1 for these.If it comes down to it I'd take cat's paw soles or speedhooks, but I like these as is.
I'm in for this. Plain toe waxed flesh on 110, danite or commando sole, no speed hooks.
More pics?And what is that lining around the base of the upper? Other trench models don't have that..
People might be bored of this, but... Plain toe boot with a hardy sole. Maybe 2030. The devil is in the details.
You missed the joke.
Cuffed sweatpants are great. S fits nicely (without being tight) on my 5'7 145 self and looks even better on my 5'4 115 lady.The inseam is longer than the UU ones, so if you're taller you'll still be ok.They aren't your size.. they'll be huge. Doesn't help that they aren't slim. Don't do that.
Deleted