or Connect

Posts by v.freeman

If you have a job that requires you to be in/near a metropolitan area (financial services), you pretty much need to be making 250k+ to live comfortably and provide well for your family/kids. I sure as hell wouldn't send my kids to most of the public schools in New York City.
Great minds think alike.
Quote: Originally Posted by RSS Raise it to > $1M annually ... and you can have an even more attractive wife. I'd opt for multiple mistresses instead.
I say $250-500k. Then again, I want an attractive wife, two kids, and a house in a good location. Shit ain't cheap.
Religions of Asia. Ugh.
If you didn't work as a finance major, you would be massively fucked for a job after graduation. Not so much for med school. Different boat, entirely. Anyone that says "it will prepare you for med school" is an idiot. If you don't get in, you're going to be stuck with a shitty liberal arts degree teaching high school biology.
Good luck getting enough public sentiment to do so.
Neither party can even touch anything relating to military, social security, or medicare spending. So, in summary, there's not much any party can really do.
Quote: Originally Posted by thekunk07 article in post today about poor poor people who are getting assed out on job training and benefits. the protaganist in the feature is 27 with an 8 yr old, 4 yr old and is knocked again, no father around of course. I mean, c'mon fuckers, how about a little responsibility. put the same effort you do into being a sperm receptacle into finding a job. But... but... I deserve it!!
Most of the people I know that bragged about working full time during school either went to a shitty school, majored in a joke major, had a terrible grade point average, or all of the above.