or Connect

Posts by v.freeman

Quote: Originally Posted by DCPHIL No need for ad hominum attacks. Debate and discussion is wondeful, but the former shows limitations on your behalf. In any case, "homie," I'd love you to reference the organizations and their respective reports. I often find that those who weren't admitted to their school of choice and, as such, ended up at a second or third tier law school that they are angry, frustrated and in need of someone to blame for their...
It's like what happened at the U.N., but, you know, less important.
I feel like the value of an MBA has been extremely diluted over the past two decades or so. From my perspective, it seems like people are placing more emphasis on experience these days than just a prestigious MBA diploma.
Yeah, no one gives a fuck about business week rankings. Wharton, Sloan, and Berkeley* have stronger reputations than both McIntire and Mendoza by far.
Quote: Originally Posted by Artisan Fan UVA stomps Hass in undergrad business most years in the school rankings. The top are Wharton undergrad, UVA, Babson and Purdue. Huh? Are you serious?
Krugman is a bearded fruit.
Article from the NY Times today: China Emerges as a Scapegoat in Campaign Advertisements Pretty stupid.
Quote: Originally Posted by teddieriley You too huh? Is that you, MarkI?
Yeah, ~$600k was my calculation by age 60 to maintain the "average" standard of living for 40 years of retirement. And yes, this just means you have to be well above average in life or you're screwed.
Quote: Originally Posted by Fuuma Look we don't care how the $$$ is distributed or your stupid finance calculations. What is the fucking amount of money needed to be comfortable, is it 50K or 500K or whatever? Do you posit it is around 500K or something and if you do does it mean 99% of the people living in the richest nation are not comfortable and what does it say about either your perceptions or how shitty the system is (or both)? I never...