or Connect

Posts by v.freeman

Invest in an Aeron chair
Quote: Originally Posted by ConcernedParent Prestige of undergrad factors into grad, no? That shit don't fly any more. Maybe in 2007, but no more. If you decide to stick out a philosophy major, you better have significant internship experience in your targeted field. And honestly, knowing what everyone thinks of studying philosophy as a major (a joke), why would you choose it in the first place?
Quote: Originally Posted by Mal I would like to know what you plan on doing with a philosophy degree that isn't going to require more schooling making any choice now essentially irrelevant. This.
CFA is worthless without any experience. You'll be spending hundreds of hours for an additional three letters next to your name, but it doesn't really matter that much unless you're already in the industry. As someone studying for Level 2, I will tell you it sucks. Horribly.
Half your age minus seven, max.
Cayenne pepper is supposedly good for you, but this is from word of mouth. I've never actually looked into it.
Cafe Mogodor is solid. Essex is good too, but expect huge lines.
Quote: Originally Posted by pebblegrain even though you have peaked my interest, the point is mute Subtle. I like it.
Yeah, no one gives a fuck about business week rankings. Wharton, Sloan, and Berkeley* have stronger reputations than both McIntire and Mendoza by far.
Quote: Originally Posted by Artisan Fan UVA stomps Hass in undergrad business most years in the school rankings. The top are Wharton undergrad, UVA, Babson and Purdue. Huh? Are you serious?