or Connect

Posts by v.freeman

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. It was Blake Lively.
2010 finance grad, ended up with 3 data points to compare non-NYC Corporate Finance within conglomerate: ~58k NYC Investment Management: ~90k NYC Principal Investing: 95k+
Took a F500 finance rotational over a few pure financial services positions at smaller shops. My only complaint as of right now is over monetary compensation, but the job seems okay.
Good reputation, but ultimately I think it depends on where you want to work post-MBA. Europe or US?
Dumb move by Groupon, almost as bad as the move by Jerry Yang. Purchase price was 10x revenues, way too inflated.
Amerikur, u screwed.
Quote: Originally Posted by Arrogant Bastard Finally, the ugly truth laid bare for the unfortunate uglies of the world to digest, and, in acceptance, to know their place. Also, the silhouette in the article has some awesomely perky tits. I like how the picture is on each page of the article. It's like she wrote the article just for men.
http://www.amazon.com/Power-Some-Peo...0914373&sr=8-1 Some good insight to keep in mind when climbing up the corporate ladder.
Restaurant of the Chinese variety.
If you plan on going to grad school in one form or another, then no, I don't think a transfer would be necessary - USC is good enough name for that. Take some business related classes as electives and then do one of those 1 year masters programs. Off the top of my head, the Duke one sounds decent.