or Connect

Posts by v.freeman

Obligatory http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGGA5aWxKKk "I'm going to **** your mom."
I'm trying to shed the fat I've picked up during the school year over the course of the next month or so. In the past, I restricted my calories and did a lot of circuit training while making sure my body was getting enough protein, but my diet was still relatively carb heavy. I'm just wondering, what's the reason behind cutting carbs for fat loss? From what I understand, everything just turns into calories at the end of the day and if you're in a caloric deficit, you...
Probably living off credit. And to be blunt, Big 4 Accounting isn't known for the great pay and accounting is an underpaid profession in general. At least you have earning potential.
Quote: Originally Posted by Asch The correct path to fitness. Disaster in progress.
The taste of curry does not make up for the drawbacks of reeking of curry/having your clothes reek of curry.
I'm going to go out on a limb here, but I don't think the first issue of Iron Man was entitled Iron Man #1 so you might want to make sure if those issues are indeed the "correct" issues. First issues of these comics aren't usually self-titled, but something like "Amazing Fantasy" or "Action Comics".
Pissing contest? Hardly. I think it's justifiable to defend your area of study whenever someone scrutinizes its legitimacy. I'm one of those people that believe the traditional view of college as a place to "discover yourself" is outdated. Many students consider college education to be pre-professional training and in that case I think undergraduate studies in business are far more useful than some random liberal arts degree in psychology or polisci. To take a...
Quote: Originally Posted by Valor I have a hard time believing BC is top 10 in anything...I also don't think "business" is a legitimate undergraduate major even at schools like Wharton. That's funny because firms like Blackstone, Greenhill, Evercore, etc. hire predominantly undergraduate finance majors. By far the majority of new recruits at Blackstone last year came from Wharton while other top business programs were just as well...
Just noticed that JCrew has some jackets in 36S now... although shipping in July . Short and skinny, sucks.
I chose the prospect of financial security over partying my ass off. All has gone according to plan thus far, although I won't be able to tell you if it was worth it for another ten years or so. And yes, my college experience has been relatively unspectacular. I'd have to agree with the person above me. The people that are ridiculously smart, good looking, always got the girl, and have great jobs lined up while partying all through college are very rare exceptions. ...