or Connect

Posts by sonick

All that space and no place to sit, wtf.
Not this http://www.styleforum.net/t/159212/my-quinoa-smells-like-semen
I'm perfectly content with being the wingman.
Our team beat the chippy old white guys 6-1 to win the quarter final series 2-1. My line, typically the 'checking' line, was on fire. I got first assists on two goals and made a good defensive play to set up a third goal.
I used a digital probe temp and it did get to 160F, perhaps next time will go by visual indicators as mentioned. Thanks for the insight!
I made the chicken liver mousse out of the LA times California Cookbook pretty much exactly, but it turned out to be a liquidy goopy mess, it barely set and there's unsightly pink liquid. Tastes ok but does not look like the photo at all. What went wrong? The recipe called for 1 3/4 cups milk; does that mean 1 unit of 3/4 cups or 1 and 3/4 cups? I understood it to be the latter and I suspect that might be what went wrong. @foodguy?
That's pretty much the plan. If the refs put away their whistles again next game we'll be taking some liberties.
Got royally fucked over in my rec league hockey playoff game tonight. We were up 1-0 in a best of 3 series. The first game they were pretty chippy, especially since they were all large older white guys and we are mostly small Asian guys. We had to keep our heads up to avoid getting slashed or kneed despite it being a no-hitting tier. Despite that we still won 5-1 fairly easily. This game they played more cleanly, that is until the 3rd period and we were up 6-3. They...
I saw black and blue at first glance and see it every time, even the adjusted ones where it's supposed to look like white and gold I still see it as blue and black. In fact I haven't seen a single photoshop that has gotten me to see white-gold at first glance. Only on a highly photoshopped one did I kind of see white-gold but only when I really forced myself.