or Connect

Posts by sonick

Any photos of well-executed kitchens featuring non-stainless appliances? I am not too familiar with them, and can't really imagine anything other than the standard white, stainless, or the occasional solid black.
Adam Carolla did this in his kitchen (removed panels from appliances and took it down to a paint shop. However the results were less than spectacular, more to do with his taste than the process.Curiously, on his podcast he often waxes on about how he is into architecture and has a talent for design and aesthetics.*shudder*
Two recent ones: [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]]
Speaking of homely facebook women, one particularly 'homely' woman on my facebook recently broke up with her boyfriend and has since been posting screenshots of her conversations on POF along with what are supposed to be amusing remarks that have light feminist/thin privilege/girl power undertones. It's fucking annoying.
This might amuse you... a parody:
Remember when a member on here said Amazon's R&D department basically throws shit on a wall and see what sticks? Well... Introducing the new Amazon Echo: http://www.amazon.com/oc/echo/ref_=ods_dp_ae
Oh, I saw that on SNL. I thought they were making fun of Iggy Azalea.
Who the fuck is Sia and why is she popular?
Only thing that looks iffy is the cheese, some kind of queso or velveeta-like processed cheese-like product?