or Connect

Posts by sonick

Late 80s 4WD Corolla and Civic wagons were fire.
That's how I realized Edina Tlanta was a nice guy.
Ththat's more a result of poor calibration than resolution upscaling.
If it's just the caliper pins it shouldn't be much shop hours, but if they are to take the caliper apart to remove it, the labour itself is probably the same amount of time as replacing the calipers. Although it's doubtful that all four calipers would be sticking, requiring replacement of all four.
Fortunately, she hasn't posted pictures (yet), but this one big girl who's always getting over one ailment or another, has been posting about this seriously infected wound on her leg where she was hit by a softball many months ago. Talk of having to repack her wound every few hours, and IV antibiotics.
What's the deal with this 'bone broth' hype? THEY'RE JUST MAKING STOCK.
I naturally gravitated towards the Jasper Morrison one too as well at first glance.
FTFY
Bought a set of 5 dining chairs today, designed by Vestervig Eriksen for Tromborg, newly refoamed and reupholstered. I don't know anything about the designer or how legit he is, but we just knew we like the design and I think we got a good deal on them (worked out to $130cdn per chair). anybody know anything about the designer? Edit: got some more pics from the seller's listing
Thanks guys, keep em coming if any. Also how strict are the dress codes at places like Savoy or Arpege? Sportjacket minimum? Would dark jeans and sweater suffice?Thanks for the bang for the buck places, I'll definitely look through the paris restaurants thread.Yeah, the fact Arpege is vegetarian-focused could be a bit hit or miss for my tastes. I think one higher-end place and the rest would be classic french bistro or just cured meats, bread, wine at the AirBnB for a few...