or Connect

Posts by sonick

What i don't get is the black strip running from the rear window across the C-pillar. What is that supposed to convey?
Not sure about mobile but for etfs, Questrade is great with low fees. Free to buy, cheap to sell.
Nope, my Ikea malm queen is standard queen mattress size
Picked up a 2007 Toyota Rav4 today as a new DD since my fiancee does not drive a manual. Since I am going for the boring 'adult' car route, I figured might as well get the one with the big engine... So I got one with the V6 that puts out 269hp and does 0-60mph in 6.3 seconds, which apparently at one point was the quickest (or close to the quickest) in Toyota's entire lineup. Though that might say more about Toyota than the Rav4.
Enjoy
Dat first paragraph doe, and then it gets worse...
Got a pressure cooker a few months ago, but over the weekend made SeriousEats' Pho Ga recipe, one of the more impressive things I've made with it: www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2015/01/30-minute-pressure-cooker-pho-ga-recipe.html Although apparently Pho Ga typically doesn't employ the anise and cinnamon that standard beef Pho does, it did come out awesome considering how quickly it took to make it vs traditional pho.
Dat Fiat 124 doe:
I had a response based on social media, but figured it would be better to wait and let foodguy speak for himself.