or Connect

Posts by sonick

Just got email confirmation of my reservation for Au Pied de Cochon! Foie Gras poutine here I come
Some sh*t was going down near my apartment. Snapped this pic for fb but thought lights looked cool with the reflection from the wet street.
Internet = serious business.
Domino's Launches Pizza with a Fried Chicken Crust /neo
Not dumb: Who to unfriend on facebook
Bob Nicholson would be a good get.
Except all of the ex players in the current era that are now GM/President (i.e. not Bobby Clarke) had lower-level front office experience prior to being appointed. Neely was VP for 3 years before being President. Yzerman was VP of Wings, then GM of team Canada. Nieuwendyke was a consultant and assistant to GMs in Florida and Toronto. And then there's Garth Snow who retired and was directly appointed to a GM position. I would be fine if Gilman was promoted to GM with...
I am against a Linden GM hiring... It would be a total marketing/nostalgia move vs. a good hockey move. I think they should promote Laurence Gilman.
Speaking of Buzzfeed quizzes, this one has been circulating my FB wall recently: http://www.buzzfeed.com/katienotopoulos/how-experienced-in-pooping-are-you The author's parents must be proud. Tuition for journalism school well spent.