or Connect

Posts by Motorsport226

Quote: Originally Posted by justpflo Okay thanks!! I always found it weird to wear cargo shorts haha. I think you'd be better off with plain shorts, but if you must wear cargo shorts just make sure they're not overkill. (i.e. having 26 different pockets on them) Have a good Friday night all, it is now 4:59 and I'm out of the office. -226
Quote: Originally Posted by rob Some great input here. Of course, like most women I know, she will go all Foo on me and just wear what she wants to anyway. But keep the comments coming. There may be force in numbers. Thanks. My girlfriend does the same thing. Also she's probably the most stubborn person I've ever known, so my efforts are always futile. -226
Quote: Originally Posted by justpflo Lol, what do you mean by that? It's a pretty common look, I don't think you'll have any problems wearing that combo. -226
Quote: Originally Posted by glowell222 A size 0 worried about horizontal stripes? A size 9, ok, but a 0? They have psychologists for those kinds of people. I'm just saying, I would want to keep it simple and highlight her figure. I think a solid color would work better, but the thick stripes could work well also. -226
Quote: Originally Posted by justpflo Would it be strange to wear a navy polo with cargo shorts and boat shoes? Polo Ralph Lauren models for the spring/summer collections don't think so. -226
Quote: Originally Posted by glowell222 Agreed-anybody can do the little black dress thing. I'm thinking VERY bold navy stripes. I'm not so sure. With a woman that has a great figure, the last thing I would want to do is put her in horizontal stripes, especially when going for a sleek, sophisticated night-time look. Also, rob, If she likes color and has fair skin, an olive color would look nice. If she has a darker skin tone then maybe a...
Quote: Originally Posted by CharlieAngel Even the shirt is shocked at the price. I get it! -226
Quote: Originally Posted by chronoaug Steal, deal drugs, get a credit card or take out student loans I took the student loans route...Damn! I didn't even think of selling drugs! Your timing on this suggestion is a little late, where were you a few years ago?! -226
Quote: Originally Posted by rob She can pull it off, I'm happy to report. Then go for it man! Or something of a similar shape/style, not necessarily the one posted. Maybe in a solid color (I'm thinking navy or black) with some contrasting accessories and a nice pair of heels. -226
Quote: Originally Posted by JohnGalt I think I've seen that before but never picked it up. If I ever see it again, will grab it. They make two different ales, a blonde and a brown. Both are very good, so whichever one you find is a good grab. If you don't like full-bodied beers however, I wouldn't recommend the brown. Also, the Rochefort #6 and the Westmalle brown are good brews. All of these share a similar style but have differences...