or Connect

Posts by Motorsport226

Quote: Originally Posted by justpflo Would it be strange to wear a navy polo with cargo shorts and boat shoes? Polo Ralph Lauren models for the spring/summer collections don't think so. -226
Quote: Originally Posted by glowell222 Agreed-anybody can do the little black dress thing. I'm thinking VERY bold navy stripes. I'm not so sure. With a woman that has a great figure, the last thing I would want to do is put her in horizontal stripes, especially when going for a sleek, sophisticated night-time look. Also, rob, If she likes color and has fair skin, an olive color would look nice. If she has a darker skin tone then maybe a...
Quote: Originally Posted by CharlieAngel Even the shirt is shocked at the price. I get it! -226
Quote: Originally Posted by chronoaug Steal, deal drugs, get a credit card or take out student loans I took the student loans route...Damn! I didn't even think of selling drugs! Your timing on this suggestion is a little late, where were you a few years ago?! -226
Quote: Originally Posted by rob She can pull it off, I'm happy to report. Then go for it man! Or something of a similar shape/style, not necessarily the one posted. Maybe in a solid color (I'm thinking navy or black) with some contrasting accessories and a nice pair of heels. -226
Quote: Originally Posted by JohnGalt I think I've seen that before but never picked it up. If I ever see it again, will grab it. They make two different ales, a blonde and a brown. Both are very good, so whichever one you find is a good grab. If you don't like full-bodied beers however, I wouldn't recommend the brown. Also, the Rochefort #6 and the Westmalle brown are good brews. All of these share a similar style but have differences...
Quote: Originally Posted by ama Ashton ESG Padrón Family Reserve No. 45 Maduro Tatuaje Black Label Davidoff Maduro That Padron sounds nice. I tried the ESG a couple years ago and wasn't impressed, especially for a $25 smoke. I love Tatuaje as well and I've never had a Davidoff ...Maybe it's time I try one. -226
Ok guys, I need a recommendation. I've been out of the cigar game for about a year, being 21 and a full-time student doesn't allow much of a budget for smokes. I'm at my first job out of school, my probationary period is up next week and I will be hired permanently. I'm going to treat my self to a nice, relaxing evening with a nice meal, drink and of course, a smoke. I have the food and the drink, but I'm not sure what to do for a cigar. I have a pretty broad...
Last night I had one of my favorite Belgian Trappist ales, the blonde beer from Trappist Achel. If anyone who loves Belgian ales hasn't tried this one, I highly recommend doing so, however, it's fairly hard to come by, as it has the lowest production run out of all the Trappist ales (Chimay, Rochefort, Westmalle, etc.). -226
Quote: Originally Posted by lasbar Too Jean-Paul Gaultier... Not necessarily a bad thing But a woman needs one hell of a figure to pull that off. -226