or Connect

Posts by Motorsport226

Levis LVC 506XX jacket, made in 1997 at Valencia St. -226
Anyone know how to get permanent marker out of leather? -226
Ice cold from a glass bottle However, I recently tried it with Grand Marnier on the rocks and found it to be quite delicious. -226
Quote: Originally Posted by Uncontrol i have an illogical hatred of anyone who manually types a signature into their posts - the cunt As do I of anyone who has a dramatic black and white photo of a woman as their avatar. -226
Quote: Originally Posted by thomasec Trying to decide between these two Our Legacy shirts: or: I keep on going back and forth..... Door number 1 -226
Quote: Originally Posted by EL72 They're fine except they're not suede. Maybe I'm confused. They're listed as suede. I know they are oil treated, but wouldn't they still be suede? -226
Quote: Originally Posted by TheBlackBruceWayne ordered mine today (Strand) think i made a stupid move on my part, in that i didnt go try them on in a store first...but whatever...im confident they will fit. As long as you got the width right you should be fine. The AE 5 last runs TTS length-wise IMO, but some people find it to run a little narrow. -226
Great thread, I love how on this forum I would be considered fat at 6'1" 190lbs. I think it's just all of the "short guy syndrome" SF members that say "oh yea, well my jeans are a size 27, so ha!" Like many here with athletic builds, I got it from playing sports (mine is hockey) for the majority of my life and have a deep passion for it. I don't know about you guys, but I'll take that over being able to size down 3 on my denim. -226
Quote: Originally Posted by cptjeff http://www.whitehousetapes.net/clips...09_lbj_haggar/ Isn't this a fucking amazing country gents? -226
Vintage 1940's Woolrich Woolen Mills jacket off EBay. -226