or Connect

Posts by Motorsport226

Yea I'm 6'1" 195lbs, wear a 34 waist and I don't consider myself fat. And do all of you short-ass stick figures out there seriously think you're any healthier just because you have a size 28 waist? -226
Quote: Originally Posted by intent I hate you. +1 -226
Quote: Originally Posted by asdf What size did you order? I'm just slightly bigger/taller and wanna give these a shot. I got a large. It had ever so slightly more room in the body than I wanted, but a warm wash tightened it up just fine. I think a large should be perfect on you, just wash it on cold and hang dry. -226
Quote: Originally Posted by sho'nuff why are you a 42R when you wear medium in tshirts? you should be a 40R. i wear large in tees and 42R. 16neck I though the same thing, I'm a 42L and wear a large in tees, 34 waist. The one thing I never have trouble finding in my size is shoes, I'm an 11D. -226
Raw denimzz -226
Quote: Originally Posted by zissou shore- if I had to pick one for you to keep, I'd say A. B screams 'grandpa'. +1, I would say A is simple, not boring. It'll go with just about anything too. -226
Quote: Originally Posted by slappy Except for the penis on the toe I really like those Never really looked at it like that, nice catch! -226
handmadeshoes, those are sick. Mine would probably be my newly acquired AE Fairfax's. I love the combo of the wholecut, punch brogueing and medallion toe. -226
Quote: Originally Posted by DLester post fit pic +1 Personally, I cant wear them with a 34 waist, but still I rarely think they look good even on guys that wear a size 28. I do think it looks odd, I like jeans to have a little break in them and the painted on look doesn't do it for me. -226
Quote: Originally Posted by KitAkira alcohol How do you apply it? Dab with a rag, rub it in with your finger etc? Thanks! -226