or Connect

Posts by Reginald Bartholomew

Hey guys, I'm trolling through Yoox (because there are days you have to do that, and today is that day for me), looking at side-zip/back-zip/chelsea/jodhpur style boots. I'm wondering if anyone can comment on the quality/construction and sizing of the brands Gianfabri Amalfi, Dsquared, and Docual's.
Any chance of Walts in the military twill?
If you were going to a summer wedding, and the only suits and sport coats you have are entirely too heavy, what Epaulet option would you go for?
Can anyone speak to the difference between Blake and Fuller chukkas?
Apologies, didn't mean to come off as a dick. Yes, the thread is very comprehensive and super informative; that's my problem. Ava Gene's, the Japanese Garden, the shopping section, Multnomah Falls, Expatriate. Ned Ludd's, Stumptown Roasters, the OX, the food carts, all the public art, etc would take more than 2.5 days to properly appreciate, and my lady friend and I are looking to take things a little slower than usual while there.We're both pretty easy on flavour, but we...
Hitting Portland for 2.5 days in February. Recommend me three must-eats and three must-avoids.
Any day where you order a pair of navy pants with flowers on them is a good one.
Anyone have fit pics of Walts worn uncreased/rumpled? As much as I love Rivets as a casual option, I find the rise is too low for about half the things I wear spring/summer.
So Mike, when are you going to open polling on t-shirt colours/offer a t-shirt MTO program? I'm looking at a Pantone colour chart, and the range of possibility is exciting.
Anyone know if the wedge sole plain toe oxfords fit the standard Chippewa sizing? I'm a 9.5 in Kathadins, should I aim for a 9.5 in these?