or Connect

Posts by bullrams

Had a great 'bespoke' experience with Joe Hemrajani last evening. Joe was here in San Francisco yesterday at Hyatt. I had booked an appointment with him for measurements. I showed up at my stated time and then it was just a breeze. Him and his son were working it together. Joe personally took my measurements and noted all the details I wanted. He showed me his work on different kind of shirts, jackets and needless to say, I was sold! Exceptional service from the...
Cheers FG!! Have been of great help
Thank you!
Fantastic! How did you provide your measurements if you don't mind my asking? Did you measure an existing shirt by laying flat, wore a shirt and measured or provide a sample shirt? This seems gorgeous.
Thanks - PM sent.
So I tell him to make the collar per order #7817 if I want that? Thanks!
And they most certainly offer custom collars. Both fused and unfused. They offer interlining from Wendler and threads from G├╝termann.You draw it, they make it. Here are just a couple of their collar designs. But you know these already since you wouldn't have commented in, without having read, this thread. [[SPOILER]] Details on these collars please?
These are beautiful shirts. Thanks. Hope to use your services soon. Am looking for office shirts with a bit of flair (collars - like 2" height, Italian, semi-spread, Marconi II but with one button etc.) - not familiar with fabric specifications though. What fabric would you recommend in solid blue, white, pink and perhaps some stripes here and there?
Is this the Italian collar? What is the height (rear) of the collar? Around 1.6" (~4 cms)?