or Connect

Posts by LPatterson

Chesterfield for me.
Including or excluding Cloak?
Hello, I'm looking to trade a sz.3 Dark Grey SS Ijevan for a sz. 4. Measurements are below. I'm putting this classified up for a friend, and he's unsure whether or not he wants to sell the piece outright. If you're looking to buy it, shoot me a PM anyway and I'll run the price by him to see if he's amenable to it. FWIW, I think he wants to exhaust the possibility of a trade before he considers selling. S2S - 17.5" P2P - 19.5" Sleeve - 25" Length - 26" Can't get SF...
Asking for a friend: Does anyone have a sz. 4 dark grey Ijevan they want to trade for a sz. 3?
IMO, 50 in this year's flight pants. I'm the same waist size as you and the 50 was a better fit. It's still not blousy if you go up a size, if that's what you're concerned about.
When the jacket first arrives, the ribbing hasn't stretched at all. Just about every jacket will have that look until you wear it zipped long enough for the ribbing to extend appropriately. I believe Drew himself has mentioned this a few times.
Grabbed #3. Color is too nice.
Sorry to flood this thread with PM requests, but if someone could PM me details I'd really appreciate it too.
AQ
Hello, I'm selling my CWU-45, which I've owned August 2011 back when Drew first made the jacket available. I live in Dallas, so I've had the opportunity to wear this less than those in colder climates. Consequently, this is in excellent condition. The only reason I'm selling this is because I've put on mass and it no longer fits me. Please pay attention to the measurements, as I deviated a bit from the standard sizing chart. I'd say this would fit best for a 46...