or Connect

Posts by LPatterson

Couple of Junya pieces that imma be all over.
You are the spitting image of Frank Lampard.
Best: (Thanks Tween) (Our Legacy casual pants that are perfect for Texas) And a recent entry... Worst: 3.1 Phillip Lim dress shirt. Fucking thing is awful.
Bought this Ervell sweater and it's the only thing from Ervell that I bought this year (which includes 3 pocket sweaters and 3 shirts) that fits like earlier seasons of Ervell. As a result, my torso is too long for it, but I'm sure someone else can benefit from it. It's BNWT and I haven't done anything but try it on. As a result, I'm using stock pics. S2S - Raglan P2P - 20" Length - 25" Drop $120 -> $110
Picked up a Lost and Found beanie from another member and, to my dismay, it doesn't quite fit right on my head. Before you become concerned, this is primarily due to the fact that mah dome is disproportionately large. Still, this thing is awesome and I had been eyeing it for a while before I came to realize that Lost and Found freesizing isn't the best for me. Either way, my loss is your gain. Diameter: 10"
Dries, from thecorner.
Is it blasphemous that my favorite Brother Ali track is a mashup?
Dunno about that; the Ijevan fits pretty TTS. I'm a 48 and I took a 5. If he's normally a 46, a 4 would probably be a relatively slim fit on him and a 5 would be oversized.
The three things I was eyeing at the corner are all excluded from the sale. Great sadness.