or Connect

Posts by LPatterson

Asking for a friend: Does anyone have a sz. 4 dark grey Ijevan they want to trade for a sz. 3?
IMO, 50 in this year's flight pants. I'm the same waist size as you and the 50 was a better fit. It's still not blousy if you go up a size, if that's what you're concerned about.
When the jacket first arrives, the ribbing hasn't stretched at all. Just about every jacket will have that look until you wear it zipped long enough for the ribbing to extend appropriately. I believe Drew himself has mentioned this a few times.
Grabbed #3. Color is too nice.
Sorry to flood this thread with PM requests, but if someone could PM me details I'd really appreciate it too.
AQ
Hello, I'm selling my CWU-45, which I've owned August 2011 back when Drew first made the jacket available. I live in Dallas, so I've had the opportunity to wear this less than those in colder climates. Consequently, this is in excellent condition. The only reason I'm selling this is because I've put on mass and it no longer fits me. Please pay attention to the measurements, as I deviated a bit from the standard sizing chart. I'd say this would fit best for a 46...
Question for owners of the laced cuff coat: Is it TTS? People indicate that it fits slim but all the measurements I've seen indicate it's fairly TTS (or larger even)
Hello all, I recently bought a limited edition (1 of 300 made, IIRC) Nigel Cabourn Lawrence E.G. Oates Rollneck in size 3. Unfortunately, my gamble on Cabourn sizing didn't pay off and this is a size too big for me. So...my loss is your gain. It comes BNWT, having only been tried on once. I'm asking for $230.. Pictures are attached and measurements are below. It's 100% wool obviously and made in England. S2S - 18.25-18.5" P2P - 20.5" Sleeve (from shoulder seam) -...
Hello all, I'm a semi-frequent SW&D seller, but this is worthy of a crosspost so I'm venturing into unchartered waters (for me at least). I recently bought a limited edition (1 of 300 made, IIRC) Nigel Cabourn Lawrence E.G. Oates Rollneck in size 3. Unfortunately, my gamble on Cabourn sizing didn't pay off and this is a size too big for me. So...my loss is your gain. It comes BNWT, having only been tried on once. I'm asking for $230.. Pictures are attached and...