or Connect

Posts by LPatterson

Noooooooooooo
The last merino he sold went in 4 minutes
Same. Schneider sizing has always been all over the place for me. I have a merino in 5 but I'm fairly sure the 4 would fit better (if only because of the sleeve length). I take a 4 in the Ijevan but a 5 in almost every other cardigan. The shirts...anywhere from a 5-7 and 80% of the time I have to get the sleeves tailored.I've found that if you don't have precise measurements or some place to try the stuff on, it's pretty much a leap of faith. It's a shame SW stopped...
Selling a sz. 38 black Krane Emory Bomber. If you know what this is, you'll know how good of a coat this is for FW season. The coat is 100% heavy duty waxed cotton with wool lining, and a shearling-lined hood. Zippers are all RiRi and overall, it's one of the most well-made coats I've ever owned. Retail for one of these things is well over $700 I believe, and I'm only selling it's only truly cold for a few weeks in Dallas and it's wasted in my closet. It's in...
gone
lol
You'll get lows of 30-40 for maybe a month. It's certainly not always like that during Winter.
Selling a WvG Sea Island Cotton Shirt in a sz. Medium. I think I wore this two or three times before putting it in storage, so it's essentially in BNWOT condition. The Sea Island cotton is fantastic and I don't think WvG have reissued this shirt since the one time release they did. Measurements S2S - 17.5" P2P - 20.5" Sleeve - 26" Length - 29" I shamelessly stole the pictures from another post because, frankly, I'm too lazy to take my own.
Whoops. Good catch.
Selling some McNairy White Suede Bucks. I wore these one time and promptly put them back in the box where they've sat for a year and a half. Been cleaning out my storage closet and figured someone could get some use from these. They're in good shape, no creasing or anything as you would imagine.