or Connect

Posts by LPatterson

Selling a WvG Sea Island Cotton Shirt in a sz. Medium. I think I wore this two or three times before putting it in storage, so it's essentially in BNWOT condition. The Sea Island cotton is fantastic and I don't think WvG have reissued this shirt since the one time release they did. Measurements S2S - 17.5" P2P - 20.5" Sleeve - 26" Length - 29" I shamelessly stole the pictures from another post because, frankly, I'm too lazy to take my own.
Whoops. Good catch.
Selling some McNairy White Suede Bucks. I wore these one time and promptly put them back in the box where they've sat for a year and a half. Been cleaning out my storage closet and figured someone could get some use from these. They're in good shape, no creasing or anything as you would imagine.
Selling 3 Epaulet shirts (note: Blue Shadowdot, Grey Shadowdot, Red/White Madras. Not selling the red, white and blue Madras. Was just trying to find a stock pic of the red and white Madras), all size medium, all worn maybe two-three times total. Measurements: S2S: 18" P2P: 20" Sleeve: 26" Length: 30" I'm looking for $60 each, $100 for 2, $130 for all 3.
Few things: SS Coat (thx Sipang) Black CP Derbies JVC FX750
Shipping was ~$50 for the order I placed a day ago and they didn't deduct VAT.
Pretty light. I know it isn't hot yet, but I wore them out in Dallas yesterday when it was humid as hell and they felt nice and breezy.
Definitely the laced cuff coat.
Yeah. You saved me from my sizing error.
Nanamica Reversible Varsity One of my favorite jackets at a pretty good price.