or Connect

Posts by LPatterson

It's going to be way too big.
Hi! Cleaning out some things from storage and I came across these Paul Smith Bihars. They're in excellent condition...I only remember wearing them a few times. The leather is a gorgeous dip-dyed brown that I've tried to capture with crappy lighting. They're mainline Paul Smith and, if you remember anything about these boots, they fit about 0.5-1 size large. I would recommend these if you're a 44 or 44.5 usually.
I'm just happy TOG evidently owned like every colorway of the OG OL relaxed pants (and that they don't fit him anymore ). Most comfortable pants ever.
your faces when she actually pays the fine
Nah, I'm with @jet. More people need to own this coat. I got the tan colorway from the boutique since basically nobody carried it and it gets more wear than my Alpaca...although the weather in Texas plays a part in that.
It's not that similar. Obviously you have the lack of a hood and the wool blend is much softer and thinner, but the knit lining is substantially larger in the Sage jacket.
Got the FC email, I'm logged in on the site and I'm not seeing any different prices compared to when I was logged out...anyone else having this problem?
Hey all, Selling these awesome (and pretty hard to find) OC Front Zip boots. They've been worn only a handful of times and have been vibramed. These fit a TTS 44.
Hey all, Selling a gently used pair of pair of F+B 745 boots. They're vibramed and have been gently worn in pretty mild conditions (I live in Dallas, so not much trudging through snow for me). They fit TTS, so 44s should take advantage of this deal.