or Connect

Posts by LPatterson

Quote: Originally Posted by Dbear Does this apply their other shirts also? I was going to put an order in for their Oxford, but now don't know what size to get... Doesn't apply to any of the other 3 Epaulet shirts I own. I don't have the extensive collection that some others do on here so maybe someone else could better answer that.
Quote: Originally Posted by Dbear Can you measure shirt, shoulders? I received my medium and it's 16" across the shoulders seam to seam, quite different than the 18" quoted on the site. I have that exact problem. Mike says that with the way the sleeves are attached, it's more accurate to measure from physical edge as opposed to seams.
Anyone own a pair of Monitaly Camp Shorts? If so, how do they fit? I'm a true sz33 waist, so I have no idea whether to get the 32 or 34.
Just received my belt + card case. Both are awesome pieces (card case in particular) that are very reasonably priced. If you have any reservations about kopping, I suggest you take everyone else's advice and buy from Mark.
Quote: Originally Posted by eidolarr gallon of whole milk a day for 2 months That sounds horrific.
Impossible to resist the white chambray; it's already on it's way. Thanks Mike!
Quote: Originally Posted by samsterdam I've never gotten a shipment confirmation email, but the packages always arrive so fast that I assume they ship next day or very soon thereafter (I know they're closed one day a week). Same. I would just check the order history on the Epaulet site and if it's not there, send a PM to Mike.
The only deviations I made from the collared moto measurements Charly recommended was to lengthen it by .5" and to decrease the shoulder by .2". I figure the shoulder adjustments shouldn't be enough to make any impact, and is more for my own peace of mind. Yet to receive it but now you guys have me worried about even a .2" adjustment.
Quote: Originally Posted by impolyt_one dude, the Quilt DR is sick, I don't know if I am giving it enough love myself. I think only two people have ordered it so far, but those two lucky men will have balls 1000X bigger when those jackets come in the mail. Out of curiosity, how many collared moto orders have you received?
Drop.