or Connect

Posts by LPatterson

Any collared moto people receive their tracking info today?
Quote: Originally Posted by Bm370z You feel like a pretentious, sexually confused, gender ambiguous, japanese adolescent girl? Nice. Sup Woodyear.
Have any collared motos shipped out yet?
Quote: Originally Posted by meso Just mistreat the nubuck and you'll be there in no time. Somebody a couple of pages back said nubuck wasn't an available option.
Did anyone buy a sz.L in the new chambrays? If so, could you measure the seam to seam P2P and S2S and post them? Trying to gauge whether or not I should return my M and size up.
Quote: Originally Posted by Dbear Does this apply their other shirts also? I was going to put an order in for their Oxford, but now don't know what size to get... Doesn't apply to any of the other 3 Epaulet shirts I own. I don't have the extensive collection that some others do on here so maybe someone else could better answer that.
Quote: Originally Posted by Dbear Can you measure shirt, shoulders? I received my medium and it's 16" across the shoulders seam to seam, quite different than the 18" quoted on the site. I have that exact problem. Mike says that with the way the sleeves are attached, it's more accurate to measure from physical edge as opposed to seams.
Anyone own a pair of Monitaly Camp Shorts? If so, how do they fit? I'm a true sz33 waist, so I have no idea whether to get the 32 or 34.
Just received my belt + card case. Both are awesome pieces (card case in particular) that are very reasonably priced. If you have any reservations about kopping, I suggest you take everyone else's advice and buy from Mark.
Quote: Originally Posted by eidolarr gallon of whole milk a day for 2 months That sounds horrific.