or Connect

Posts by LPatterson

I plugged "swag" into a name generator and got The Swag Dagger as my first result, so you should totally just go with that.
Used or new. Will consider older versions but most interested in the dirty black SS10 iteration.
Quote: Originally Posted by RFX45 That can't be true though, I sent my order in a day before Echau and he got his already. It's probably better to just ask Charly directly. I am not really in a hurry before but all these pics and the Unc DR discussion got me stoked. Didn't you order a collared moto too? Maybe they're waiting until both pieces are finished. Other than that I'm not sure.
Quote: Originally Posted by jshih Put my order in on March 10th. Bah. Ordered on the 19th...hopefully I made the group 1 cutoff.
Quote: Originally Posted by Razele I want return of the harrington (Will pay more I know they were expensive) You and everyone else. I'd gladly pay a premium for the navy suede harrington.
Quote: Originally Posted by jshih Received tracking for my collared moto today, can't wait till it arrives. Out of curiosity, when did you order?
Any collared moto people receive their tracking info today?
Quote: Originally Posted by Bm370z You feel like a pretentious, sexually confused, gender ambiguous, japanese adolescent girl? Nice. Sup Woodyear.
Have any collared motos shipped out yet?
Quote: Originally Posted by meso Just mistreat the nubuck and you'll be there in no time. Somebody a couple of pages back said nubuck wasn't an available option.