or Connect

Posts by LPatterson

Hi, Selling a pair of Devoa twisted seam pants in sz. 3 (fits 30-32, see measurements below). It's 100% wool and cupro lined down to about the thigh. The fabric is beautiful with a soft hand...if I still had skinny thighs, there's very little chance I'd sell this. Measurements below, excuse the shitty photos. The closeup is the best representation of the color. Waist: 16" Thigh: 11" Inseam (hard as hell to measure): 34-35"? Leg Opening: 7.25"
Hi, I have a SS Base Shirt (non-hidden placket version) for sale from a few seasons ago. This is one of my favorite Schneider shirts (not only is the fabric gorgeous, it's also unbelievably soft). This isn't the hidden placket version, which was a conscious choice as this version has the plain back without the contrasting black fabric. Measurements: s2s: 17.3" p2p: 20.2" sleeve: 25.3" length: 28"
@jet @BBSLM The only 2 places in NA/Europe carrying the sand knit collar jacket are Maas and Stacks, who should get their shipment in about a week, and the Boutique. I just ordered it through Tatjana so if y'all want the piece, those are your options.
So hard to think of a reissue without the fabrics, because that's what made the piece in the first place. I'd love a departure shirt reissue, but I say that because I'm dreaming of the blue/white colorway that I slept on.
Bert, WW has the tan/yellow Autum coat
Sage Jacket - Sand
The camel knit collar jacket is the only piece from FW that I really want. I'm desperately hoping that someone in NA/Europe stocks it so I can grab it immediately.
yfw a bunch of old dudes who insist on calling it "frozen waves" got it instead of you
Sz. 5 it is then.